Those £8million bids for Sviatchenko, remember them?

Whilst I get what you are driving at, there was no talk of multi million bids for Sviatchenko, it was Simunovic the transfer talk was about.

it'll be hilarious to keep seeing dumbele value fall, might get 6 for him if their lucky, not quite the 40 they were after

Copenhagen tried to sign him last summer for around 2 million but it was rejected. Well if the reports are true ;) Less than 6 months later he's being loaned out, great piece of business there.

Strange one indeed. You can't be much good if Boyata is keeping you out of the team. Anyway, %^*& them.

What happened there? I actually thought he was decent and better than the ones they play now. Did he get injured, or fall out with someone?

pre-Leipzig reserve signing i'd say, THE first choice

there are some yahoos getting restless - CL money, Van Dijk money etc etc & they've signed a 300k player from St Booooo and a back up from RB

and we don't have the money!

They are hammering out a fortune in salaries, Dembele was supposed to be long sold before now, in fact he was meant to be sold 6 months after joining them but it hasn't worked out. They are spunking circa 30k a week on him. They'll make a profit on him absolutely no doubt but his first 6 months he was ripping it up including a hattrick against us. He has since been found to be injury prone and not actually as good as first thought...

He was the best out the lot of them from what I’ve seen.

Boyata is a big diddy and the other lad is made of glass.

2 weeks ago they were 'bracing themselves' for an £18m bidding war for Dembele, a £10m offer for Armstrong and an £8m bid for the big Croatian centre back who can’t get a game. :rolleyes:

They are hammering out a fortune in salaries, Dembele was supposed to be long sold before now, in fact he was meant to be sold 6 months after joining them but it hasn't worked out. They are spunking circa 30k a week on him. They'll make a profit on him absolutely no doubt but his first 6 months he was ripping it up including a hattrick against us. He has since been found to be injury prone and not actually as good as first thought...

mentally challenged I know says talk is the need to get £15m for Dumbell to break even taking into account his signing on fee (his agent got a nice sweetener) his wages and the cut him and his agent get of future transfer fee - they have been touting him for £18m and no takers so far :)

2 weeks ago they were 'bracing themselves' for an £18m bidding war for Dembele, a £10m offer for Armstrong and an £8m bid for the big Croatian centre back who can’t get a game. :rolleyes:

Armstrong is out for a good period. Hernia problems.

Not to mention the giants of world football that were after Tierney.

I find it incredible that no-one challenges them. The same thing happened with Simunovic...£7m-rated apparently. By WHO?

This is when the nonsense that the Scottish media are setting the price for Yahoo players falls on its arse.

Whilst I get what you are driving at, there was no talk of multi million bids for Sviatchenko, it was Simunovic the transfer talk was about.
Actually there was. About a year ago the talk was about £10m. See post 13 by the skeleton. That is some depreciation!

Bahahahahahahaahahhhah....

Sorry.....

Bahahahahahhhahahahhahahahahahahha.

This is just a prime example of the fake news they are pumping out. One minute he’s going to Crystal Palace for £8m, next minute he’s away on Loan.

So when he returns, he’ll have less than 2 years left on his contract. Will they still get £8m for a guy who’s been on loan in Denmark? There will probably be reports he’s won the Danish Superliga single handed and scored 250 goals and his value has shot up to £80m.

Would love if that boy from Leipzig was a big diddy. They would be humped at the back.

Even as recently as December Copenhagen were reported to be bidding £1.5m - now he's out on loan to reduce the wage bill

Wonder what happened there? Can remember when he signed and Hugh Keevins was pishing himself about how good he was and Celtic’s “ability” to buy a defender for £1.5m and that Rangers could only dream about buying one for that price.

Actually looked a decent defender against us looked strong and good in the air. He scored against us in the semi.

Quite funny he’s away and they still have Boyata.

Their PR machine is miles ahead of us and no doubt their hugely inflated valuations have paid off in the past.

I think the crash of the dembele dollar against the yen really affected the tims i think they better sell teirney for a billion pound just now before he goes to somewhere like charlton in 3 yrs time for £300,000

You sound like a man who knows what he's talking about.

They should have got an Elvis impersonator up there this morning to sing, "Return to sender" as he was going out the door.

I prefer the unit of currency when quoteing prices for septic players is the SCOTTISH MEDIA DONG ....

The conversion rate is about 10 sm dongs
To the pound .....

Back