Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, not what I meant. I’ve made loads of apologies. I wish I could rescind that post. I didn’t read it properly.

You shouldn’t have to apologise mate, even though you definitely didn’t word it well and the term “endearment” should have been nowhere near there, I still knew what you meant though and am surprised others didn’t pick up on it.

The better we play the greater the rate they fire out their shitey ‘sevco’ patter.

I actually take Sevco as a term of endearment. Maybe not endearment but extreme fear. The closer to 55 we come, the more Sevco we become ha ha ha
Sevco probably isn’t as much a term of endearment, more a statement of stupidity from the person in throwing the word about. That usually happens when all else fails and all motor and mental skills fail that person.

It’s the last throw of the dice of the drooling, slabbering, brain dead cretinous moron who loves anything and everything to do with that word.

It’s always the last line of defence in an argument, but also it’s a good word to use as an attack tool against them as well.
As an example, when I argue with one in work, I usually start howling “Sevcooooooooo, SEVCOOOOOOOOO” at that point, Timmy usually retreats. Worth a try. Treat them with the utter disdain and disrespect they absolutely deserve when spouting that shite.

Last edited:
Their number of shots makes me think they went 100mph giving it their all... just to get the win.

We barely got out of 3rd gear.

No wonder they want a break.

Mate you’re not alone, its a running joke on Twitter etc to take the piss out of the dimwits calling us Sevco, you said nothing wrong no idea why you’re being hassled by the Staunchy McStaunchface’s! :cool:
It all just shows how far they've fallen in such a short space of time.

From 10* in a row being in the bag to SEVCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in the space of about 8 weeks. It's fùcking glorious.

Just wait til the last week in February when we clinch the title and watch social media go into "sevcos first ever title" overdrive.

It all just shows how far they've fallen in such a short space of time.

From 10* in a row being in the bag to SEVCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO in the space of about 8 weeks. It's fùcking glorious.

Just wait til the last week in February when we clinch the title and watch social media go into "sevcos first ever title" overdrive.
I wonder which pundit will the first to break and go full blown sevco on national tv. My moneys on Sutton.

On the Sevco front, they'll have a stash of "hilarious banter" waiting for when we win 55.

I'd put money on their official account posting about when they won their first league or something along those lines.
That's what it will be from all angles. Serious in tone about hearty congratulations, but it'll all be referencing new club, only 8 years old etc, bitter as fück.

Jock Stein, Kenny Dalglish and Gordon Strachan run out of the dump for being ‘ orange bastards ‘.

Unlike their beguiled media cheer leaders, we know the truth of the self awarded GFITW.

I was at the Jock Stein testimonial against Liverpool (it was 42 years ago!), first and only time in my life I've been at the Piggery and it didn't involve us.

My abiding memory from it, was the less than welcoming greeting from the hordes in the Jungle to their returning former idol. As he wandered over to them in the warm up before kick-off, Dalglish was met with the very loud and clear message of "Kenny's an Orange b@stard".

On a personal note, I have never felt so out of place and uncomfortable at a football match in my life and I wasn't the only Rangers fan there that night.

This from the mob who vandalised another teams ground cause the Israeli national team were training there yet they have Israeli internationals training at their own complex every day.

A club that claims to be open to all but organised a hate campaign against one of their own board members for being Jewish.

The same set of fans who tried to attack their own players a few weeks back as well.

Irony is well and truly lost on them.

That's what it will be from all angles. Serious in tone about hearty congratulations, but it'll all be referencing new club, only 8 years old etc, bitter as fück.
Absolutely, this is guaranteed, and to be honest I’ll enjoy simply laughing at them. It will be nice knowing that inside their mentally challenged hearts are being broken in two while the rest of the footballing world congratulates us in winning title 55.

Kerryfail is just a list of Mental breakdowns.

It's all luck.
We've made a deal with the devil?
They will pump us at Ibrox
The Thumb will destroy us.
Rangers will collapse.
Shampoo and carrots

Absolutely mental that they live amongst. us. Papists, rapists, thieves and junkies.

The luck thing is hilarious.

A club that have had their biggest rivals out of the scene for near enough a decade, allowing them to hoover up basically every trophy going during that period along with the hundreds of millions in prize and euro money that goes with it, all the while getting every decision imaginable in their favour from referees and authorities.

Yet they think it is the rivals that are the lucky ones and they are the unlucky ones. Only in the mind of a mentally challenged can such madness exist.

It's really simple. The tables have been turned. When they had a gap over us the past few seasons, there was questions on here (rightly) asking if anyone could see us going on a 10-15 game unbeaten run to put pressure on them. Most were honest and agreed the answer was no. Simply put, we were not capable for a variety of reasons.

This year, despite what we have all seen from them, the mutants genuinely, genuinely believe that they will somehow pull a run of 10 plus wins on the trot out the bag including beating us in the next 2 OF games.

Long may that continue. I genuinely hope they don't accept their fate until they see us lifting that trophy.

Kerryfail is just a list of Mental breakdowns.

It's all luck.
We've made a deal with the devil?
They will pump us at Ibrox
The Thumb will destroy us.
Rangers will collapse.
Shampoo and carrots

Absolutely mental that they live amongst. us. Papists, rapists, thieves and junkies.

Thinking that Griffiths will be some sort of saviour for them is hilarious. Waster that will get no where near our goal on the 2nd. He will be shown up for the nobody he is (again).

To be fair, your name will stand out now.
It's almost like someone stuck a target on your bum

What's wrong with gersfanal?

tumblr_lu0b6tfVBW1qlvie8o1_500.gifv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back