Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right lads, a few on this thread need to calm down a wee bit and start treating others with a little more respect, if you are full of xmas cheer and continue to keep drinking that xmas cheer then its maybe time to log off for the night or Santa Fatbear might be handing out wee holidays.

@Cucumbear ’I’ll just log back on and see how everyone reacted to my ‘Sevco endearment’ post...’

zGHQb4O.gif

Right lads, a few on this thread need to calm down a wee bit and start treating others with a little more respect, if you are full of xmas cheer and continue to keep drinking that xmas cheer then its maybe time to log off for the night or Santa Fatbear might be handing out wee holidays.
Jeezo mate, offering holidays in 2020. You'll have a cue of bears round the block.

Sorry, not what I meant. I’ve made loads of apologies. I wish I could rescind that post. I didn’t read it properly.
Look on the bright side you probably don't know any of these folk, so who cares that none of them read past your first post. 5 Anyway 55 is coming, WATP and someone else will be next weeks victim.
FF safety rule No. 1: Write post, read post, think about how much abuse you will get, read post again and hit delete unless you don't give a sh*t.
At least you've not been labelled a Tim yet.

I prefer sevco to h*ns. I can’t stand that word, it’s a disgusting sectarian slur.

Its got to the stage where I actually burst out laughing when they say sevco. You’re just waiting on it, it’s always the first word chalked off on the bingo card. When they call us Rangers, you know you’re dealing with a sane person and it just isn’t as entertaining.
H*n is a disgusting word.
sevco is a sign of an obsessed idiot. H*n is the sign of a bigot.

I prefer sevco to h*ns. I can’t stand that word, it’s a disgusting sectarian slur.

Its got to the stage where I actually burst out laughing when they say sevco. You’re just waiting on it, it’s always the first word chalked off on the bingo card. When they call us Rangers, you know you’re dealing with a sane person and it just isn’t as entertaining.
Exactly the minute they talk like that i know there a fucking zoomer.

Edit. Read follow ups.
Yes your op was a bit strange but see what you were getting at now
Your original comment was gold mate haha

Everyone else:

‘Don’t apologise mate, we knew what you meant’

‘Stop giving him a hard time, he’s apologised and explained numerous times what he meant.’

GibraltarLoyal:

‘stick yer cucumbear up your arse’

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back