Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do think it’s incredibly strange that no one in the media comments that he is constantly rubbing something into his gums.
Its only Swedish Snus - or chewing tobacco, FFS. About half the Swedish male population use it, so it's hardly worth reporting on.

And for those questioning its legality, its illegal to sell in some countries, but not to use.

I saw this post on KDS today, I am speechless for once :)) Soro to give us nightmares.

1:27 AM - Today#208
Same team as today, with Bitton replacing Julien if he does'nt make it. If we have a slender lead to defend Taylor could possibly, but I stress possibly be brought on to be a man marker. I honestly think that many huns know in their heart of hearts that they are likely to crumble when we get in round about them. Soro to give them nightmares, Laxalt to boss Tavernier, and Frimpong to have the game of his life, as he is just on the boil at the right time, he's getting his end product better, and has gotten a heart from the Wizard of Oz for xmas.
Eddy's got back his dancing feet, Griff his nonchalance things look far more optimistic, and this group of players look to the bench with Rogic, Moi, Taylor, and Brown itching to play their role of putting Brer Hun back in their box. For this game Bitton may actually be a speedier defender than Julien, he has made mistakes of late but for me he can be pretty professional in his judgement.
Huns have yet to be introduced to the Soro-Turnbull driven Celtic ably assisted by Callum and the less greedy Christie. I think all our form players will produce and serve notice that the 10 is still on. Now that victory would stick in the craw of every myopic hun in the media, and will have the bulk of the Scots football public once again appreciating the artistry of a combatitive Celtic, as will we all. Its a game to look forward to and could be a high scoring game at both ends. Hopefully McGregor has a setback in his lumbago.

I saw this post on KDS today, I am speechless for once :)) Soro to give us nightmares.

Same team as today, with Bitton replacing Julien if he does'nt make it. If we have a slender lead to defend Taylor could possibly, but I stress possibly be brought on to be a man marker. I honestly think that many huns know in their heart of hearts that they are likely to crumble when we get in round about them. Soro to give them nightmares, Laxalt to boss Tavernier, and Frimpong to have the game of his life, as he is just on the boil at the right time, he's getting his end product better, and has gotten a heart from the Wizard of Oz for xmas.
Eddy's got back his dancing feet, Griff his nonchalance things look far more optimistic, and this group of players look to the bench with Rogic, Moi, Taylor, and Brown itching to play their role of putting Brer Hun back in their box. For this game Bitton may actually be a speedier defender than Julien, he has made mistakes of late but for me he can be pretty professional in his judgement.
Huns have yet to be introduced to the Soro-Turnbull driven Celtic ably assisted by Callum and the less greedy Christie. I think all our form players will produce and serve notice that the 10 is still on. Now that victory would stick in the craw of every myopic hun in the media, and will have the bulk of the Scots football public once again appreciating the artistry of a combatitive Celtic, as will we all. Its a game to look forward to and could be a high scoring game at both ends. Hopefully McGregor has a setback in his lumbago.
Laxalt to boss Tavernier
Wizard of Oz
Eddy's got back his dancing feet
have yet to be introduced to the Soro-Turnbull driven Celtic
once again appreciating the artistry

They are beyond parody now. Written by a misty eyed individual who hasn't been sober since Christmas Day.

Arfield had some birthday family celebration on the same day as Jones and Edmundson broke Covid rules and they deliberately conflate the two as if the whole team turned up to eat cake with Scott , his Mrs and his kids.
It is indeed the hope that kills them

The drugs dont work

Laxalt to boss Tavernier
Wizard of Oz

They are beyond parody now. Written by a misty eyed individual who hasn't been sober since Christmas Day.
It's incredible, in the lead up to every old form they say the same things, our players are pish and theirs are much better even though we have bossed the majority of old firms since Gerrard came in.

It's cringworthy to read but we shouldn't be surprised coming from them.

Also Rogic has done absolutely nothing against us since Gerrard came in, they honestly still think it's 2016.

They just cannot accept that they are nowhere as good as they think they are. And that we have improved dramatically Cannot wait for the game and then the inevitable implosion chapter two

They just cannot accept that they are nowhere as good as they think they are. And that we have improved dramatically Cannot wait for the game and then the inevitable implosion chapter two
I say this before every game but if we win on Saturday it will be the sweetest victory over them for a very long time, if we can do it by dominating them again then even better but I would take a deflected 1 0 right now because it will hurt them just as much.

It's incredible, in the lead up to every old form they say the same things, our players are pish and theirs are much better even though we have bossed the majority of old firms since Gerrard came in.

It's cringworthy to read but we shouldn't be surprised coming from them.

Also Rogic has done absolutely nothing against us since Gerrard came in, they honestly still think it's 2016.
It is the way they talk about their players that gets me. Ok , some are decent player, but they have limitations, otherwise they would be playing at a far higher level.

Laxalt to boss Tavernier
Wizard of Oz

Christmas Day 1990.

As long as we turn up, I'm very confident of a very satisfactory result. We play much better against teams who don't sit right back - they can't afford to do that so we should get plenty of space to exploit. Roofe against anyone in their defence is going to be no contest.

Looking forward to our gloating and their meltdown on the 2nd!

Christmas Day 1990.

As long as we turn up, I'm very confident of a very satisfactory result. We play much better against teams who don't sit right back - they can't afford to do that so we should get plenty of space to exploit. Roofe against anyone in their defence is going to be no contest.

Looking forward to our gloating and their meltdown on the 2nd!
It will be another tough game, and I hope we are celebrating after it. They will need to go for it though, so you're correct, there will be space for our team to exploit. Perfect scenario for Kent.

It is the way they talk about their players that gets me. Ok , some are decent player, but they have limitations, otherwise they would be playing at a far higher level.
Its mental, as though all those tankings in europe never happened year after year.

They are just a special breed andnothing will ever change that, afew weeks ago Laxalt was world class but then they wanted Greg Taylor back in, just mental.

Looks like Soro is this weeks new Laxalt,Duffy,Barkas,Ajeti,Hazard, Bain & Ping-Pong. The amount of saviours they've had who turn out to be gash after a few games this season is remarkable.

Next week it will get him out the door another Lennon transfer blunder blah blah. One start in 11 months before they got desperate and started to throw muck at the wall to see what would stick.

Amazing how they've convinced themselves they're going to win now after a few results against Ross county, Dundee Utd and Hamilton reserves.
And Soro and Turnbull are instantly the best players in the leaue because they beat a few diddy teams.

I dont know why i am even surprised anymore.

Decent people in the ROI hate them.
Everyone hates them.
I have heard even the Pope hates them and the Vatican is covered in anti-Celtc graffiti on every toilet wall with Priests scrawling 'FC paedophiles' in felt tip.

They are a disease and the world is rushing to find a vaccine.
First sentence bang on, apart from the 3 old Ulster counties Irish have little interest in Celtic or Scottish football in general. Indeed I know a few whose loathing for Catholic church would eclipse that of most on here.

I thought Laxalt to boss Tav was the particular highlight of that load of shite :D

Kerryfail covid meltdown. It’s no fair.

tenor.gif

We are f%^ked now as apparently Griff has his nonchalance back

Lunatics every single one of them

Someone's got very good gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back