MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
This is the biggest game since we got kicked out the top league. How anyone can be calm and confident is beyond me, my guts are doing somersaults.
Agree 100% this is the biggest game for nearly a decade. Honestly I'm hoping it is not explosive as explosive = unpredictable.

I want a controlled game, exactly like last time. Comfortable 2-0 and keep them at arms length.

Very excited for this. Possibly our biggest game for years, we could bury the bastards today.

Every Ranger knows his duty, let's hope they execute it.

I’m nervous as I’ve ever been for a game but I know this team can do it, take one look at that banner as you walk out the tunnel boys and do it for the 66, cmon rangers all together now

I felt confident a few hours ago, now I am a complete wreck. This game is so important to us that I only want a win, even if its 1-0. I also think it would futhermore boost our team's morale and give us even more hope.

Well he didn't really. He started Defoe instead of Morelos and played Aribo in an alien role.

He was naive and thought he could play the same way we did when we beat them 2-0 when Arfield scored. They didn't need stifling that day, Lennon set up to spoil the game and executed it perfectly.

Prepare for similar today, I refuse to believe some people saying this is the last throw of the dice for them and they'll come for us. I don't see it.

I think they'd take a draw right now and hope to sneak a win.

Kemar Roofe is absolutely vital today for us.
I see your point but the thing is that their defence was fine last year and this year its a mess. If TLB sets up to stifle us then he would be placing a huge amount of trust in a defence and keeper that he knows are shitty.

I know you could probably pick at least 9 of our team today anyway, but the fact there are no leaks yet again is testament to everyone involved with the team.

I see your point but the thing is that their defence was fine last year and this year its a mess. If TLB sets up to stifle us then he would be placing a huge amount of trust in a defence and keeper that he knows are shitty.
Aye well there is that.

Reactions: fmp
We made that mistake the first Old Firm game last season against them. Gerrard set up to stifle them rather than play to our own strengths, which are better than theirs.

Thankfully the gaffer learned and hasn’t made the same mistake again since

Agree 100%.

The gaffer learned a lot that day and we've dominated old firm games since. Hopefully today is the same.

I was here all geared up for a 12am kick off. Finished some minor chores in the house and settling down in front of the tv for an hour or so build up. Only to see a 12:30 KO.

Need to find some minor shite to do to kill time and not appear like the obsessed mentalist the wife thinks I am about this game. :oops:

The week in the lead up im always so confident then it gets to game day and im loose my bottle!

Come on Rangers.

Early goal to settle the nerves and then put them to the sword!

I know I shouldn’t be but am confident of a good showing today. A draw at worst. The pressure remains on them.

A special day for sad reasons. I am positive the club and the team will rise to the occasion.

I know I shouldn’t be but am confident of a good showing today. A draw at worst. The pressure remains on them.

A special day for sad reasons. I am positive the club and the team will rise to the occasion.
I feel the same - trying to be rational about it and all signs point to us.

Still a bit nervy in the build up but hopefully settle down once we take an early lead

Nervous as hell as per, but it's more about if we start the game good or not. I could just about accept a defeat but the one thing I can't accept is the lack of effort. I want the team and management to be 100% on it from the first whistle til the last! That's all I ask!
COME ON RANGERS!!

The only team that can beat Rangers today is Rangers. Complacency and lack of concentration may cost us, but if we are 100% focused we'll win.

I was here all geared up for a 12am kick off. Finished some minor chores in the house and settling down in front of the tv for an hour or so build up. Only to see a 12:30 KO.

Need to find some minor shite to do to kill time and not appear like the obsessed mentalist the wife thinks I am about this game. :oops:

Fck, I too had thought it was 12:00. Was just about to check the team news there.....

All logic out the window at the moment. I know our defence is solid and their's leaky as %^*& but still nervous.

Would be content with a draw but delighted with a win today.

Just do it Rangers.

I'm an absolute bag of nerves.

I keep thinking of how well we can play and the fact we're still properly waiting on Kent and Morelos to fully find some form this season. I'm hoping today will be that day.

Come on Rangers, this is our time.

out getting tattie scones on the PRW and i could hear a single guy shouting holding a bed sheet with a scrawl on it. Thought it was going to be some demented mentally challenged but there's a guy walking up and down PRW screaming about being abused in a flat somewhere.

Live scenes from my household.

tenor.gif

Glad I'm not the only one.

Had it in my head all week that it was a 12:00 kick off for some mad reason, and logged in just to see if the team was out yet. Not doing the nerves any good haha.

Back