MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
A couple of days ago dreamt we won 2-0. Goals - Scott Brown o.g, Roofe with Hagi assist. If this comes true then I will take up betting. Also the fact that they seem so confident of victory (just read the demented ravings on Twitter) will be all the sweeter when we out class them.

Think the only change from Wednesdays will be Kent for hagi

but hagi has done enough to stay in the team tbh

unless jack has somehow regenerated overnight anyway

I'm apprehensive about today, one part of me says we will smash the kunts!
Then again, I've been through times when one side or the other, have been favourites, then disappoint.
This match is a lottery.
Reading this thread puts the fear in me, I want to frickin wallop them , but I'm bricking it right now.
I'm now cautiously optimistic, but am prepared mentally for a day and week of torture. These past few years have damaged me . All of us deserve that torture to end now.
So remember WATP, and good times will be around the corner, whatever today's result brings .

Might get some stick for this but I've got a feeling we might change it a little today with zungu coming in to sit with Davis. Who misses out i don't know. We are quite light in midfield just now with Jack and Arfield being a massive miss.

No matter what happens today we will still be in a great position
Possible mate, Aribo needs to start for me though. Unless we play him front 3 and Roofe or Morelos are on the bench :eek::eek:

See you!!

I’m nervous but also quietly confident about today. We have better players than them all over the park, we have an assured defensive unit and a team full of players who are desperate to put in a shift for their manager.
If we play as we have played this season, we will win.

Normally avoid the TV build up, get the teams and settle in before kick off.
Hoping Walter might be a calming influence today

Hopefully we get the win to keep the distance to a healthy lead of 19 points but a draw wouldn't be bad a loss would encourage them more so don't let them lets keep that winning feeling a little longer if we can they are the ones who need this more but we need it badly

A couple of days ago dreamt we won 2-0. Goals - Scott Brown o.g, Roofe with Hagi assist. If this comes true then I will take up betting. Also the fact that they seem so confident of victory (just read the demented ravings on Twitter) will be all the sweeter when we out class them.
If this is right dm me and you can have as many goes on my wife as you want.

The only day possible to get a hangover before the first can is opened.
Let's do this Rangers
WATP

The pressure is vastly more on them today, I'd say...
When you watch interviews with the team that got our 9th, they pretty much all say that the pressure to do it was so intense that before big games a lot of then were physically sick.

We need to take advantage of that. Possession football. Get them rattled from the word go.

the worst that could happen is we will be at least four points clear of them in the long run.
drama queens please note.
They lost 3 goals in the cup final , no trust in their defence and bringing the 5 million keeper back in who was dropped , they are there for a hiding cmon Rangers bury them

How the %^*& did guys like Barry Ferguson deal with this man
Probably fairly easily as theyohld influence what happened.

I don't like Ferguson but I did hear the true fergie thoughts on them when the team returned from the 3 each game at the theatre of shame. He was scratched and bruised to fck and the Mrs asked disd he not hate playing them. Said he loved playing them but with some venom said he HATED them. This was first spell Barry mind

Back