• Total voters
So... barkas
Frimpong bitton Ajer Laxalt
Soro
Turnbull McGregor
Christie
Edouard Griffiths

Either in a diamond or a flat 4

Just in case any lurkers are looking in, I'm definitely not heading off to the train with a carry out to watch the match at my cousin's. Get tore into the cnuts today Rangers.

The back two need to be switched on

I said it earlier in the week that wee follicaly challenge swamp junkie will be a handful.

Yahoos going with 4 central midfielders with only Ping-Pong and Laxative for width. That's like a red rag to a bull for Tav and Borna.

They've obviously given up on trying to keep things tight defensively and are just hoping to outscore us with a formation from 1985.

Bit harsh? Took that post as more of a hunch than a fact? Plus it wasn’t in orange font so didn’t count. :)

I’m jesting mate. :))

I know it was a look at me post rather than a fact withe absence of the orange font.

Nobody in their right mind would believe that Jack had any chance of featuring today. Or Arfield for that matter.

Strong team line up nevertheless! 3-0 rangers. Roofe, Tav and Morelos.

One issue we have upfront today. Doofy is shite but he will also be given at least 3 or 4 crunchers before even being spoken to so were going to get kicked about. Taking our chances early is imperative.

We might get some joy from that carthorse, Bitton, completely devoid of any pace.

If we’re able to make inroads into that defence, we’ll do them.

Balogun played in the last game and was fine, it’s to combat Eduoard’s pace, Helander is a decent defender but he’s slow.

Wtf was with lennons eyes and lips.

If you didn’t know he was a well paid football manager you’d think it was a junkie off the street

You were shitting it before though really, weren't you?
No, I felt uneasy but ultimately confident that we wouldn't lose.

Half of our fans seem to think that all we need to do is turn up today, it's not going to be an easy game and now we are significantly weaker at crosses and set piecess

Hoping for a win obviously, but mindful of the fact that games are often decided by subjective factors - referee mistakes, individual errors by players, fluke incidents such as ricochets, etc., then there is the issue of set-pieces which can often prove decisive.

I had predicted a 3-1 victory for us earlier on in the week but I’ll be happy with any result where we score one more goal than them.

No, I felt uneasy but ultimately confident that we wouldn't lose.

Half of our fans seem to think that all we need to do is turn up today, it's not going to be an easy game and now we are significantly weaker at crosses and set piecess
I think most of us are cautiously optimistic and if anything, I think most people are saying we need to be completely prepared and avoid any complacency today.

Trying to win 14 league games in row today is the context and difficulty of this game.Main objectives are there is no pts dropped from a winning position and there is a minimum of 16 pts between us and the scum after this game.4-1 Rangers.

Back