MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
They are dominating the midfield with the extra man in there- 4vs 3 we are not using the space on the wings to get forward at all today

How the feck are we not a couple down... we need to get the finger out as this is going to be a long 2nd half

Very poor. Second to every ball. We’re sitting off them far too much and giving them time on the ball. We need to press in packs like we normally do. Only positive from the first half is it’s still goalless.

Lucky to be 0-0. Thank god for McGregor. Aribo non existent, no answer to their press, front three so isolated.
Need something different in the second half.

That was a terrible first half, midfield overrun and nothing created for the front 3. Need to change something at half time.

That was torture I feel another year older.
I hate singling out unless for praise but Aribo has been absolutely awful.

We are incredibly fortunate to not be behind by a couple. Get Hagi on, their weakness is defence and GK but we haven’t even tested him! Mind you I would happily take a reverse of last season’s LC final if we get bossed but win by an offside goal...

I was in a minority midweek that said on here our performance levels had dropped big time in recent 5/6 games

Difference being in our recent games we’ve played shite so we’ve got away with it

Midfield being overrun and there’s only one team going to win this

I feel like we are extremely lucky to be making it to half-time without conceding. Very poor half there. Really need to be stepping it up a gear or two here.

Utterly f ucking dreadful.Only one team looking if they want to win the league and it ain't us.

Been poor and relied on McGregor, that's what he is there for though.

Big positive though that we have kept them out when they were in the ascendency

Half time couldn’t come quick enough, Gerrard needs to shake every single player and get out there and play football that we’re capable of only positive is it’s 0-0 let’s fucking go Rangers

Can't see us getting anything out of this. Rode our luck. We need to make a tactical change because we are not dealing with the 4-4-2 diamond at all.

We are still in this game, surprisingly. That said, our first half performance was truly awful.

The only positive from that half is 0-0, very poor in possession, need a big second half Rangers, get right intae them

Back