MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Well, we cannot play as badly as that again this season, so there is that.

0-0 is fortunate for us but we are still only a goal away from a tremendous result.

Aribo off for Hagi, Zungu on for Davis to get some energy in the middle and start to open up on them.

Dreadful 1st half. Felt we started to get a wee bit more of a foothold in the last 15mins without creating anything.

Aribo instead of the injured Arfield is the difference. He has been absolutely woeful. Going to have to sort out the midfield so might have to bring on Zungu for Aribo.

Absolutely fucking awful worst we have played all season only positive is that it’s 0-0. We can’t play that bad 2nd half surely to god we can’t. We are lucky to still be in this. Much improvement needed 2nd half.

I've thought all season we need to be planning on replacing McGregor due to his age, today he's shown how important shot stopping actually is.
Sweeper keepers look the part but making saves win matches.

Worst 45 minutes this season

lets be honest should be 2 nil down

Over To Gerrard we need another midfielder in there and go 1 up top

Absolute shambles Rangers. Get fucking tighter to them and test thast keeper, ffs Duffy could have played in goals for them in the 1st half.

We gave them pelters for not registering a shot on goal at parkhead, did we register a shot in the 1st half?

Got out of jail there thanks to McGregor.

Something needs done, Aribo needs to be brought off he’s not got it today. And no one has strung 4 or 5 passes together in a tight space.

If you give these mickey bastards the time and room to pass it about this is what will happen.

Our build up was far too slow and passes seemed always to allow a mentally challenged to get a boot in before the ball reached our player. Second half cannot surely be so awful.

We have played really poorly but we are not behind. Says to me how far we have come. If we up our game in the 2nd half we can get a result.

Sat shaking my head throughout

Their formation and approach could and should have been expected. We've looked taken aback by it and have had absolutely no reaction during the game either.

Individually and collectively poor

Dont thibk it can be overstated how big Jack and Arfield are both missed

Lucky this is 0-0, Kent and Aribo continually giving it away in the final 3rd means that Barisic and Tav can't push up high as they need to be switched on for the counter attack

We have zero physical presence. Second to every ball and havnt strung 2 passes together.
On the plus side, its still 0-0

I was told on here last time it would be tactical suicide for Celtic to play 2 up top today. Certainly looks like tactical suicide right enough. They’ve absolutely dominated every area of the pitch for 45 minutes and thank %^*& for McGregor or we’d be 2/3 behind.

Something must change at HT.

Absolute dross. Gerrard surely can't be happy with that. Biggest half time team talk of the season. Wake up Rangers

Did we not try this shit before, let them come into our half without pressing. It didn't work then. Got to prayfor a Walter classic, getting pumped and win 1 nil....

Aribo doesn’t seem to be at it. Yes I know others are guilty as well but he for me is the worst offender. Would hook him for Hagi at half time

Dreadful first half, only upside is its still nil nil. Aribo looks lost. Has to come off.

Also that Soro is a walking red card. No way he will last the 90 if he keeps diving into everything.

This is where our lack of a plan b tactically bites us in the arse. We are getting overrun and we wont change it.
Even looking past that unfortunately there is only one team trying to win and its not us. We are 2nd to every ball.

That wasn’t good.
Poorest I’ve seen us for years.
We’ve got out of jail by keeping it level but we’ll need to improve drastically.
Too many poor performers to name one but we need to keep possession better.

Too slow to realise they are just pressing the life out of us and we have to go diagonal long to the channels. Still not even sure the players know it.

Our most likely moments come from quick changes of transition and we aren’t getting that unless the ball is in their half.

I knew they would be dangerous. They have so many forward they were always going to look a threat.

I'm pretty sure that 1st half wasn't the game plan. Balls need to be severely booted at half time. Failure to put any pressure on the worst Celtic defence and goalie in years is not acceptable.

We have been absolute garbage. We have handed the initiative back to them for the rest of this season. How could Gerrard get this so wrong?

Well, we've not been very good. But it's still 0-0 and we can only improve. Need to change something, we're losing the midfield battle.

Dreadful first half. No tempo, no bravery and no quality. Only Shagger and Kamara have turned up really.

We surely can’t be that bad for the full 90 mins...

Absolutely dire first half, to be going in at halftime drawing is a result but play the same in the second half and we won’t be so lucky.

Disgrace of a first half and we don’t deserve to be going in still drawing at half time. McGregor MoTM no matter what happens.

Their players want it, ours don’t.

Raging at that pish. No energy, no movment, absolutely nothing.

Haven't been bossed like that even in Europe against a team who are soft as shite defensively and we haven't posed one problem.

Only joy is they haven't scored.

Poorest I’ve seen us play in a while. We’ve allowed them to dictate the game, we’re giving the ball away and not moving it fast enough when we do have it.

Back