MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Yaaaas!

They'll enjoy their long haul flight tonight with Lennon tonight!
Easy jet flight turned around after drunken passenger starts fight with other passengers.

Neic lemmin was huckled by Glasgow airport security after the flight he was on was halted due to his drunken potato ravings.
Neic 78, said, "it wisny me, they huns pyoor robbed us and spiked ma chewin baccy.

he was remanded in custard to await dna results to see if mr lemmin was in fact human.
a spokesman for paleas scotland said our forensic dna chaps dont hold out much hope and if found not to be human mr lemmin will be humanely destroyed with mouthwash and shower gel.

Tell you what, if I was Bobby madden, I would be moving the family out for a couple of nights.

We have won after playing terrible. Thought second half we edged it. But obviously I'll take the result. I think this will end them now

Yassss!!!!!, we weren’t at our best 1st half and certainly wasn’t vintage but winning is all that matters, doesn’t matter how as long as we did all credit to players who dug in deep and ground out the win McGee MOTM! 19 points clears oops Celtic mind the gap, looking forward to the scenes at Celtic park car park just shortly haha!!!:)):))

An ugly win but we will take it. Dodgy first half but no real threat from them in the 2nd. Not sure Greegs made a save in the 2nd ? Striking similarities to games where Goram won it for us .

Let‘s remember the amount of football we’ve played and the injuries to Jack and Arfield who both would have played today. We didnt play well but 3 points against them is all that counts. We are the people.

A lot of ‘supporters’ in here will now be celebrating a win. The same ones that had us destroying them 5-0 and taking on the world but whose backsides collapsed at the first sign of a tough game. We spent a generation worshiping a team and manager whom employed the same tactics that were employed today and they worked then and they work now

Celebrate and support. WATP!
Indeed

People throwing about 'embarrassing' and 'unforgivable' to describe the first half. Bet they've forgiven the boys now.

I'm not reading this thread.
But will just say we were pish and won with an og.
Almost perfect but it could have been calsbergesk if it was in et.
Gifruy timbo bwahahaha

Sometimes you have to win like that (stating the obvious), cannot be happier, huge result.

Allow me to state obvious again - Brown is a disgrace and an embarrassment to his club.

If there is a positive to our poor performance, it’s that it will infuriate the filth support even more. Sharkheid will be putting the barricades up as we speak.

McGregor MOTM, why are there other options? Rangers didn´t play well but still won, the mark of champions. Celtc played well but still lost, the mark of losers.

Back