MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
Glad that's over.

Pretty awful to watch in the 1st half, McGregor kept us in it. Steve Davis brilliant in the 2nd half.

An ugly win but we will take it. Dodgy first half but no real threat from them in the 2nd. Not sure Greegs made a save in the 2nd ? Striking similarities to games where Goram won it for us .
Exactly. even during 9 in a row there were games that they should have beat us and Goram kept us in it. Today was another one of those.

A horrible watch .
Now it's over I don't care .
That is the sort of result that will help toward 55.

McGregor magnificent
A wee mention to hagi who when he came on at least showed a bit of urgency and desire.

Knew it - if the midfield isn't firing, just get the ball to Morelos! Thought he played great today, and showed why he's still important (no longer "critical") to us.

Was a nervous game for many of our players (esp. Aribo, I thought), but we got through it, and they were lucky to end the game with 10 men and 1 goal conceded in the end.

How many consecutive wins is that now? :D

As the Chaser Shaun Wallace says when he wins.
"JUST ANOTHER DAY AT THE OFFICE"
Feckin right up them.

I really hope this is our blip we are going through right now with no shots on goal but still beating the paedo harbourers.

They will be gutted. They should have been 1 or 2 up in the first half if it hadn’t been for McGregor. We were totally outplayed for most of the match and had no right to take 3 points - which makes it all the sweeter. Enjoy your wee trip to Dubai you scum.

McGregor what a fantastic save, my man of the match. But have to say Goldson, Davis and Hagi were excellent and Balogun proved me wrong.

What I find satisfying about today is that’s probably the best the tims have played all season and they got nothing to show for it. That is the type of thing that destroys a teams confidence.

Today we won ugly. That’s what wins leagues. Long way to go and it’s just another 3 points. On to the next game.

That referee was really poor today but at least he sent bitton off, clancy would've gave a freekick to celtic.

Soro multiple fouls
christie pull back on jersey & kicking the ball away
give poets the advantage and pulls it back for a free kick but never for us
etc
Christie was pulling jerseys all day, had his hands all over Balogun at the goal too which should have been a penalty if it wasn't in.

Just showed how much we miss Arfield and Jack in games like that to get hold of the midfield. The pace was too much for Aribo.

funny, funny way to win the game though. I’m not sure how there weren’t a few more bookings in the last 10 minutes or so.

another clean sheet too!

And breathe. Hagi coming on seemed to spark us to life. Thank god for Shagger easiest MOTM decision.
Brown was his usual self when he came on trying to get Morelos sent off by holding his face when the players clashed with each other. Wonder how long it will take them to scream about Beaton’s refereeing?
I think they were screaming about it on the way off the pitch, lol.

Back