MOTM Poll Rangers v Celtic - 12:30 Saturday - Sky Sports

Your Man of the Match

• Total voters
The whole point of a match thread is to relay your thoughts at that time

The game changes for the better or worse
Games change on a single decision
I'm glad you replied, because it means to you realise you are one of the many I am referring to.

I hope you are ashamed of some of the posts in the first half.

EqvEc28WMAEvmaj

Massive result today.

Far from our best (which is an understatement) but kept plugging away and got the reward.

Today, me for, highlighted just how much Ryan jack is missed.

MOTM - Allan McGregor - Outstanding !!

I thought we were very poor today, our midfield were not in the game and I thought aribo, Morelos and Kent were terrible.
But we won and got the 3 points and that is all that matters.
A massive step towards 55 today.

Many thanks as always to the contributors to the match day thread. I wasn't watching or listening to the game, but keeping updated on here. Sounds like we didn't play anywhere near our best, but it's another three points in the bag and that's the most important thing.

We were 2nd best in the first half but started to get into the game after the break and the sending off put us on top. Our lack of options in midfield was one problem today for us. A narrow win and we must follow it up by winning our next league match, keep the pressure on. Duffy should have been off.

Boyd just made a great point there. McGregor made one great save the whole game and that was against Griffiths.

Anything else was comfortable.

That was a HUGE win for us today. We were losing heavily on points in the first half but its the mark of champions to find wins when it matters most.

I think we may allow ourselves a brief moment of celebration, before we resume and complete the task in hand.

It's GREAT to be a RANGERS fan! :))

McGregor MOTO; but I'm going for Morelos - his red card changed the game, for me.

All about opinions.

But for me - AM and AM were vital, as per.

Back