Tonights games goes ahead- Raman

Status
Not open for further replies.
No wonder the lower leagues and Scottish cup are suspended, what chance have that smaller clubs got if the team in the forefront of complying with all protocols, according to Neic, can contract Covid from minor slip-ups. I would also suggest Neic's club get a refund from the risk assessment consultants - possibly Mke Mulraney Enterprises or Rod Petrie Apologists Inc.

ScientificPointedHarborseal-size_restricted.gif

julien
barkas
hazard
taylor
ralston
henderson
johnston
ajeti
brown
el hamed
rogic
biton
klimala

Is the list ive been sent, seems like they'll still have a near full 11 to pick from tbh

This would be rumbled if anyone had the balls to ask for flight manifests or interview those on flight, rather than just accepting this list as credible.

What are the chances they are all injured or youth players?

You can imagine how creative they were when helping identify close contacts?

The plane seating list handed over must have looked like this

Duffy - - - - - - - - - Barkas - - - - - - - - Duffy
Barkas - - - Covid Christopher - - - Duffy
Barkas - - - - - - - - Duffy - - - - - - - - Barkas

And how the tiny violin would come out that they need be deprived of 2 of their most prized assets for the coming period.

Okay... Maybe not, but you can be sure that they'll have subbed in some othrr empty shirts

julien
barkas
hazard
taylor
ralston
henderson
johnston
ajeti
brown
el hamed
rogic
biton
klimala

Is the list ive been sent, seems like they'll still have a near full 11 to pick from tbh
Their first team squad will take a hit but they will still be able to field a team without too many youths.
The fat Japanese will shuffle the domino's to suit

Let's wait and see. I bet the ones they rely on (Turnbull, Soro, Eduard) all play from the start.....
I expect them to win tonight, whoever the missing 13 are. Hibs, right now, are absolute mince. Their forthcoming games against Livi, particularly away from home, will be much more of a challenge with a depleted squad.

Bottom line, we win our next 3 League games before the end of the month and it's done. Barring Doncaster-inspired snookers.

julien
barkas
hazard
taylor
ralston
henderson
johnston
ajeti
brown
el hamed
rogic
biton
klimala

I've seen the same list. Would be some coincidence if he only had contact with fringe players.

If the list is correct, they would only have 2 changes from the team that started v Us - The keeper and Biton who is suspended.

Bain,
Frimpong, Ajer, Welsh, Laxalt,
Soro, Mcgregor, Christie, Turnbull,
Edouard, Griffiths.

I've seen the same list. Would be some coincidence if he only had contact with fringe players.

If the list is correct, they would only have 2 changes from the team that started v Us - The keeper and Biton who is suspended.

Bain,
Edouard, Griffiths.
Spoke to a boy I know who works at sky now and a big Celtic fan. The list doing the rounds isn’t correct according to him.

Rogic didn’t go to Dubai for a start

Bain,
Edouard, Griffiths.
Surely fucking not, no way can they be that disingenuous.

Will someone ask them why the player who tested positive was at this training camp or is that getting brushed under the bulging carpet?!?

Bain,
Edouard, Griffiths.

Edouard, Ntcham were in close contact with Jullien according to a source on Twitter last night

That's some list they've come up with.

Obviously Jullien and Tony Ralston are the Kent and Sadiq of Sellick.

julien
barkas
hazard
taylor
ralston
henderson
johnston
ajeti
brown
el hamed
rogic
biton
klimala

That list is only 13 including Julien.

Does the statement not say Julien has it, Lennon, Kennedy and 13 other first team players isolating.

By my calculations, that should be 14 players including Julien.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back