Tonights games goes ahead- Raman

Status
Not open for further replies.
That would be hilarious, a player expected to be out for 4 months with a serious injury contracted Covid during a warm weather intensive training programme ( not a jolly ).
Celtic have confirmed it.

Took their injured for months player with them to a training camp and he has caught Covid.

The question I would be asking if I was the authorities, "What was this player doing while you were all doing your intense training?"

He certainly wasn't training so where was he? Mixing with the public no doubt.

If - as according to the BBC website (see below) anyone travelling from Dubai to Scotland from 03rd Jan has to self isolate for 10 days...surely that means CFC's squad (who returned 08 Jan) will have to self isolate until 18 Jan? Is tonight's game off? Or does their sporting bubble exempt them? Is this start of Celtic's null & void campaign? They have been acting like a club who has given up the ghost and see fixture congestion as their best chance to have the league stopped. Anyone have any any info on this?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-scotland-55615170

I wonder if Julien has actually given them permission to release his name or if they have just done it to make the excuse he is injured anyway. Which would only have been an excuse if they didnt fly an injured player to a “training camp” in Dubai during a pandemic

Someone told me the players to self isolate and it was barkas, el hamed, henderson, klimala, ajeti, ralstone, hazard. Not sure if true but strange that first 11 r ok

Should the sfa not get pulled for this
as they were putting other players life at risk
for not wanting to take any action against
the chamber of secrets.

I'm self isolating at the moment because a house member tested positive. He has to isolate for 10 days from test and I have to isolate for 14 days

Nipoleon just said on her daily briefing that she doesn’t want to slam Celtic so she isn’t seen as partisan.

I feel bad laughing about this as some poor guy has it - irrespective of who he plays for but that aside and a speedy recovery for him - this is peak banter years for them.

Reap what you sow.

Has Julien not got a case against them for this needless trip?

He as yes. Especially he was injured too. Bet his parents are livid at that shambles

Celtic have confirmed it.

Took their injured for months player with them to a training camp and he has caught Covid.

The question I would be asking if I was the authorities, "What was this player doing while you were all doing your intense training?"

He certainly wasn't training so where was he? Mixing with the public no doubt.
He was visiting the York hotel :)

Does the isolation period start from wed? How does that work and does it mean they miss just the one game?

Isolation is 10 days.

Their players will miss tonight's and Saturdays game v livi.

They will be due out their quarantine next Tuesday the day before they play livi away

Just got sent a list of their players out.

Whatsapp (I know) it’s literally no first team players bar those injured and Barkas, hazard, brown and rogic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back