Tonights games goes ahead- Raman

Status
Not open for further replies.
A list of full of reserves and rejects. That's convenient.

Now it might be true, but come on to %^*&, don't go diving in with two feet believing it.

Spoke to a boy I know who works at sky now and a big Celtic fan. The list doing the rounds isn’t correct according to him.

Rogic didn’t go to Dubai for a start
As I said in my post, about the list.... "if correct".

I doubt even that lot would try to pull that list of contacts off with a straight face.

I have no idea whether Rogic was in Dubai or not.

Can somebody explain why 13 players need to isolate instead of the whole party of 49? What has the 13 got that the others dont. Surely they must have some data that shows why the other players don't need to isolate. They were all on the same plane. Surely they cannot just pick any 13 they want without some back up.

Rules around seating: row behind and in front as well as same row.

Can somebody explain why 13 players need to isolate instead of the whole party of 49? What has the 13 got that the others dont. Surely they must have some data that shows why the other players don't need to isolate. They were all on the same plane. Surely they cannot just pick any 13 they want without some back up.
Think back to the Scotland u21 squad earlier in the season. The guys that had to isolate were those sitting within two rows of the positive player on either the plane of the bus. They've applied the same criteria here. The 13 will have been identified by Glasgow Health Board Track and Trace team.

So hang on the mongo that was on crutches and couldn’t train at the “training camp” but went anyway is the positive case? And now he’s taken out 13 otherwise fit players and the manager and assistance manager who decided to take him anyway and THEN say it’s didn’t look good but we’re fine?

And they still have to play against the only team bar us capable of beating a full strength mentally challenged 11?

This is fuckin’ priceless!! :))

You'd think that the French speaking players would be sitting in the same area of the flight.... usually that's how it works with players speaking the same language at football clubs. So Edouard, Ntcham, Jullien, Soro would be in close proximity

Someone just paint a big red X on the doors of the mentally challengeddome, pay some out of work bloke to walk round ringing a bell shouting "Unclean! Unclean!" Dirty mentally challenged bhas tards

That list is only 13 including Julien.

Does the statement not say Julien has it, Lennon, Kennedy and 13 other first team players isolating.

By my calculations, that should be 14 players including Julien.
Raman mentioned 16 (including backroom staff), Sturgeon mentioned "15 (including backroom staff). So, there might just be a bit of confusion about whether or not Jullien is included in Raman's figures and not Sturgeon's.

I believe that Duffy is also isolating, due to leaving the bubble early and travelling home alone, so he may or may not be the extra one included in Raman's figures.

Doubt we will know for sure until the names (or the team sheets) are officially released.

So hang on the mongo that was on crutches and couldn’t train at the “training camp” but went anyway is the positive case? And now he’s taken out 13 otherwise fit players and the manager and assistance manager who decided to take him anyway and THEN say it’s didn’t look good but we’re fine?

And they still have to play against the only team bar us capable of beating a full strength mentally challenged 11?

This is fuckin’ priceless!! :))
It should be a firing offence for both Lennon and Lawell, but it won't be.

A list of full of reserves and rejects. That's convenient.

Now it might be true, but come on to %^*&, don't go diving in with two feet believing it.
If the list of the 13 players doing the rounds is true then it seems a tad iffy to me to be honest. Just far too convenient.

Think back to the Scotland u21 squad earlier in the season. The guys that had to isolate were those sitting within two rows of the positive player on either the plane of the bus. They've applied the same criteria here. The 13 will have been identified by Glasgow Health Board Track and Trace team.
So I assume from that, it is anybody sitting on a seat within 2m of the big French dud. You have to imagine that he was sitting at the front to let him stretch his leg out. Likely Lennon and his 2 nugget coaches as well at the front then 3 rows of seats behind them.

They will want Hibs to be preparing for playing their strongest team. I doubt they'll release their team until the last minute.

There’s no way that list is true. For a start Julien would’ve been sitting with Edouard and Ntcham.
I'm thinking along those lines too.

Also, Bitton is on 'the list' - well in the photo of them sitting in the bar over in Dubai, Bitton is sitting right beside Duffy and Ajer...

The deflection goes on. They say they could have as easily caught in Scotland. What? While sitting around bars and pools - I dont think so!!
They wouldn’t have been squeezed together on a plane for 8 hours (x2) in Scotland, meaning half the squad are close contacts. That’s the issue.

While I genuinely love their pain what’s the bets none of their big players will be out it’s just typical from that lot

The Celtic Statement:

"Clearly we are hugely disappointed, as we know our supporters will be," read the second half of the statement from Celtic.
The contacts were identified during the period from Wednesday last week, primarily around flight and team coach travel, during which time Celtic applied the same rigorous protocols used for pre-season training camps, Uefa match travel and for all domestic match arrangements in Scotland.
These protocols have served us well in the past, as the club has not had one positive case in our own 'bubble' until now.
As we have already stated, Celtic's decision to travel to Dubai for a training camp was for performance reasons."
"Whilst we were in Dubai, the announcements made on 4 January significantly changed the Covid landscape. The reality is that a case could well have occurred had the team remained in Scotland, as other cases have done in Scottish football and across UK sport in the past week.
Celtic has done everything it can to ensure we have in place the very best procedures and protocols. From the outset of the pandemic, Celtic has worked closely with the Scottish Government and Scottish football and we will continue to do so."

Predictable, "It's no' oor fault! We wiz hard done by. A big boy done it and ran away."

Scum will be taking a big risk if they name 13 players that don't usual play. It would only take one player to spill the beans out of the whole party.

My line of thinking is Sellick know if this game was cancelled they would be hammered by the authorities and the Dubai trip will be under even more scrutiny from the Scottish Government. Not a chance they would agree to play this game if they had any other option - they would simply have said they can't field a team and played all innocent and the SPFL would have kept a dignified silence.

So basically they are taking their medicine for this game and the game at the weekend - let's hope they drop plenty of points and their fans go even more tonto. :p

The Celtic Statement:

"Clearly we are hugely disappointed, as we know our supporters will be," read the second half of the statement from Celtic.
The contacts were identified during the period from Wednesday last week, primarily around flight and team coach travel, during which time Celtic applied the same rigorous protocols used for pre-season training camps, Uefa match travel and for all domestic match arrangements in Scotland.
These protocols have served us well in the past, as the club has not had one positive case in our own 'bubble' until now.
As we have already stated, Celtic's decision to travel to Dubai for a training camp was for performance reasons."
"Whilst we were in Dubai, the announcements made on 4 January significantly changed the Covid landscape. The reality is that a case could well have occurred had the team remained in Scotland, as other cases have done in Scottish football and across UK sport in the past week.
Celtic has done everything it can to ensure we have in place the very best procedures and protocols. From the outset of the pandemic, Celtic has worked closely with the Scottish Government and Scottish football and we will continue to do so."

Predictable, "It's no' oor fault! We wiz hard done by. A big boy done it and ran away."

Despite the many pictures to the contrary. Treating their fans like the idiots most of them are.

They wouldn’t have been squeezed together on a plane for 8 hours (x2) in Scotland, meaning half the squad are close contacts. That’s the issue.
Yes totally no need for it. The travel would be within the elite sport protocol, so is a training trip possibly BUT bars and pools - not just a minor protocol break!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back