Hibs consulting their players re tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's no chance they will get the points if Hibs refuse to play.

Cause the whole mess and end up with the points, there's no chance that would happen would it? Even in this tin pot country.

mate if you need reminding of just how corrupt this cesspit is just cast your mind back to Dundee FC and their missing email vote

Cause the whole mess and end up with the points, there's no chance that would happen would it? Even in this tin pot country.
I think it would get rearranged . Would rather they play though , can understand hibs issue with it .

Where the fuuk are they "consulting" with their players- on the team bus on the way to the piggery? I mean, it's less than 3 hours until ko, surely they'll need to be hitting the road shortly to get there and prep?

While I don't blame hibs for their trepidation over playing the game given the absolute lies, deflection and utter disdain that the mentally challengeds have shown during this, the time for them to make noise about it and potentially refuse to play was last week, or even this morning, not the afternoon of the game!!

Surely, surely we're not looking at a 3-0 forfeit win to Celtic. That has to be a farce too far even for this league right?

Scottish football ladies and gentlemen.
A complete mess from top to bottom where corruption and incompetence reign

Reckon every chance this game is off even if hibs need to forfeit . Their attitude is they don’t expect to beat Celtic . Any points is a bonus. They won’t risk players for the semi final . A cup they are now favs for
How does their attitude mean they don’t believe they can win?

They want to go to their work knowing they will go home safe from the virus. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.

Legally I would think at this time Hibs have every right to demand the SPFL can guarantee their safety or at least show they have done everything in their power to do so.

They have NOT

could also be gamesmanship from Hibs.
Nonsense, Hibs, like every other club, have a duty of care to their players and all employees, they have asked for Celtic to test all their players, a reasonable request under the circumstances, just a shame the east end hovel dwellers don't comply with that request to ensure the health of all concerned

The problem is that Celtic are trying to influence this situation by refusing to test all their players and the SPFL seem to be backing them in this. If anything Hibs should be awarded the points and put an end to this charade orchestrated by the hovel dwellers from the east end of Glasgow
And I agree mate

Did test and protect, test all the players? If not, have they tested the 'internal covid investigtion' machine that they are using and all of the rest of the clubs and fans are supposed to just trust?

I think people are forgetting Hibs are an employer at the end of the day and have a duty of care to their staff.

Imagine one of their players gets it despite the reservations. I don't think "aye but it was our best chance for 3 points in a game of football" would go down too well.

We shouldn't be having a pop at hibs for wanting to protect their staff. Our ire should be aimed squarely at the SPFL/SFA for asking them to play without proper assurances.

Correct! They also have Scott Allan in the squad who has diabetes and is more susceptible than most. If I Had a team mate in similar position I’d be raising concerns.

A bit late, and when their manager was asked the other day if he had a problem playing it his answer should have been ,we will discuss it with the players directors etc and get back to you then put it to those useless bastards at sphell, outcome still be the same tho.

Hibs have requested that all Celtc players participating in tonight's game take a pre-match Covid Test.

Both Celtc and the SPFL refused.

Several Hibs players apparently now have reservations about playing tonight.
Quite right too. Bizarre they would refuse. Surely you would be doing everything to make the game go ahead......but then again that’s the complete opposite of what they be up to.

article-2385153-1B2957BD000005DC-769_634x533.jpg

SHOW US THE TESTS!

Ticking a H&S box, hopefully the players who have trusted the protocols for 6 months up til now are happy with the measures in place.

How can you decide you have an issue 2 and a half hours before the game?

If there was an issue it should have been brought up yesterday or this morning as nothing has changed from this morning to now?

I think a wee phone call to the H&S executive would be a grand old idea if I were a Hibs player.

Employer's governing body refusing to sanction extra testing for a group with confirmed cases?

How does their attitude mean they don’t believe they can win?

They want to go to their work knowing they will go home safe from the virus. Absolutely nothing wrong with that.
I mean in general there attitude just like any team in the league is any points in Glasgow are a bonus

If there was an issue it should have been brought up yesterday or this morning as nothing has changed from this morning to now?

how do you not know this was not the case and now have been told, your not getting the results as there is no need for a test.

We are talking about the SPFL here. Basically you are talking to Celtic.

The truth is that Hibs won't have a leg to stand on here if they try to do anything. If the mhanks are deemed to have identified and isolated all relevant close contacts according to the guidelines (regardless of what we all think) and carried out the tests required to get the game played, then they'll be onto plums. Common sense and reality don't come into it unfortunately.

The best thing they could ask for is a postponement - which would suit the dhims down to the ground.

Do you believe the filth? I wouldn't trust them. Guaranteed they are lying in some way shape or form regarding who was a close contact
Good point - and to answer your question, probably not. This is an absolute shambles. The filth will end up being the only team to have a covid outbreak and be awarded a 3-0 win. Unbelievable.

how do you not know this was not the case and now have been told, your not getting the results as there is no need for a test.

We are talking about the SPFL here. Basically you are talking to Celtic.

Surely it would be in Hibs best interest to let their fans etc know first thing rather than couple hours before kick off

They should have released a statement late last night or this morning indicating their problems

Amateur hour

Hibs are correct to flag this but this should have been last night.
The authorities are a joke if they insist that they must play it, is there no consideration for H&S and thus could result in a law suit.

It will have been on going all day and now been made public. The fact someone has said the Hibs players have had their prematch meal in Livingston will mean the game is probably going ahead

Health & Safety in the workplace. Due to Celtic's playing fast & loose with protocols/regulations/laws they have (at least) 1 positive case & 16 others self isolating. Players that are going to be involved tonight could still be carrying it. I know I wouldn't be happy.
Absolutely bang on the money.
Hibs have a duty of care to their employees.
The fall out if one of their players tests positive after this game would be monumental.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back