Who's watching the game tonight? (All comments in here please)

O shite, they're catching up, it's down to 21 poimts. I must get two black and white cockerels, and sacrifice them on the antar of the local chapel, in front of an upsidedown crucifix while singing 'Belelzebub , has a devil put aside for me, for me, for meeeeeeee!!!!'
Those pacts with Satan don't make themselves you know - copy to Kerrydale Street

Delighted with that in the end as hibs were awful going forward. Livi next for them which won't be an easy game.

Phew, thank feck for that! I couldn't bring myself to watch that (a good decision by the sound of it!) as every time I turn on one of their games they score, but that's a cracking result. I'd have preferred a Hibs win but a draw's more than acceptable. The title's coming home!

Last edited:
Unbelievably bad. Misplaced passing, players falling over, the ball flying about like a pinball. There was more quality on show in the Dundee v Linlithgow Rose match.

giphy.gif
Assist for Duffy

The shit(ter) McGinn, first touch, sets up their goal. His 2nd was a pass straight to them as well. His 3rd when out of play. I don't think he had a 4th.

O shite, they're catching up, it's down to 21 poimts. I must get two black and white cockerels, and sacrifice them on the antar of the local chapel, in front of an upsidedown crucifix while singing 'Belelzebub , has a devil put aside for me, for me, for meeeeeeee!!!!'
Those pacts with Satan don't make themselves you know - copy to Kerrydale Street
Just buy some popcorn mate ;)

Back