Who's watching the game tonight? (All comments in here please)

Netherburntrueblue

As title, I've never went out my way to watch them, I have turned the TV over to watch if they have been getting beat, ie Inverness cally, and a couple of times when they played in Europe, but I've never sat down in front of the telly at kick off. I think il be tuning in popcorn in hand. What's your plans for tonight Bears? #55

As title, I've never went out my way to watch them, I have turned the TV over to watch if they have been getting beat, ie Inverness cally, and a couple of times when they played in Europe, but I've never sat down in front of the telly at kick off. I think il be tuning in popcorn in hand. What's your plans for tonight Bears? #55
Can't watch them live unless it's against us

They will still field a decent starting 11 i suspect ,the players out will be fringe players and shite no doubt and will still give hibs a game ,will prob watch it to see if hibs score but if they score it will get switched over

I’m off work this week, got the cider in the fridge, got Alexa primed for SSB and Sky to watch the Tims (hopefully) get smashed by Hibs.
I never watch them play, but I’m enjoying the car crash too much.

Will wait to see their lineup first.

Got the popcorn and cargo on standby if it’s a shadow team.

I will be but I've a feeling hibs will shahite it. I will tune in though more in hope than expectation .
Even if the bheasts had to put out their under 18s I'm sure hibs would still struggle. For the reason I can't remember the last side to beat them in the league outside us and most of the tinpot shahite generally bottle it against them regardless of circumstances .

Will also be interesting to see the actual line up. A few weeks back we were told that Dundee utd had the best part of a squad out but yet when the team came out they had most of their first choice players starting .

Normally I'd consider it a jinx but I'll be tuning in, I don't care even if they win tonight, they've fucked the league and it's all banter from here on in.

Sorely tempted to as i bought a months pass for 'Now TV' but as others have said watching them may jinx Hibs so may wait and see how the game pans out on updates before having a wee look.

never watch their games unless they play us

Hibs are pish and will probably bend over in sympathy for them, unless they wear a blue top tonight which is unlikely

I'll be delighted if hibs even get a draw, no matter what standard of team celtic put on the park.
I'll still no be watching though.

Probably for the first time in their existence Hibs will be favourites. For that reason I've no doubt they will blow it and lose so I'll pass! Hopefully I'm completely wrong!

So is it 100% confirmed which players are out? If its the rumoured list, I expect they'll still win. Especially as Lennon isn't there, that can only be a bonus.

I’ll wait until I see the line up. If they’re significantly impacted, I’ll watch, if it’s their first team, I’ll cash out my bet and not bother

How long do the players have to isolate for, is 7 or 10 days, or is this the only game they will miss. Be great if it was 10 days meaning they miss the Livi games also.

Back