Who's watching the game tonight? (All comments in here please)

Great result last night, don’t want to jinx it, but you can almost touch it.

But heads down, next game, be COVID aware and it’s ours.

One thing I wonder did we look at Turnbull? He looks a player, some of his passing and his shooting is impressive, he would have fitted in to our style of play.

Thoughts?
Have you seen his face? He was only going to one team in this City.

Great result last night, don’t want to jinx it, but you can almost touch it.

But heads down, next game, be COVID aware and it’s ours.

One thing I wonder did we look at Turnbull? He looks a player, some of his passing and his shooting is impressive, he would have fitted in to our style of play.

Thoughts?

Agree on Turnbull he does look good. Watched the highlights and there was a chipped ball that was really impressive. Hopefully he wins nothing for them though.

watching some of the early parts of the game
one thing struck me

what we face - opposition players falling over & getting fouls for F-all while we get booted up and down with no fouls given

is totally reversed for them
hibs getting kicked up and down - play on
yahoo falls over, immediate foul

I switched it on with 5 mins to go,seen they where 1-0 up and switched it over.
Got up this morning to this.Fucking brilliant!

how did the mentally challengeds only come out of that with 1 yellow?

mcgregor dived right outside there box and 'mikey' inside the box but no yellows or even spoken too however the ref follows the letter of the law to book porteous for time wasting.

Watched the recording of Sportscene from last night. Craig Gordon made the point that when Turnbull hit the free kick for their goal Duffy was less than 1 metre away from the Hibs wall and therefore it should then have been no goal and an indirect free kick to Hibs.
So it could have been worse.

Unless they were playing Michael Stewart rules

Back