Who's watching the game tonight? (All comments in here please)

Celtic staff handing the same earpiece to all the subs to receive instructions from Neil Lennon.

Now on sky post match showing it.

Players arent even meant to share water bottles never mind stick the same earbuds in that other staff are also handling

Mental stuff. Utter madness. A shamble

What is the range of those wee ear piece things.
If TLB is in self isolation at home, would he get a signal to them.
Wee maggot wouldn't be in hiding somewhere in the ground would he?

We know how bad the signal is inside football grounds ;)

200.gif
I will never ever get tired of seeing that. :))

Yes not surprised that the commentators said it was a free kick. I mean the ball completely changed direction from the tackle.
I never thought it was a foul, but then again the greatest exponent of the sliding tackle, Jaws otherwise known as Tom Forsyth, was my hero, not for nothing was he called Jaws Greig kept him on a chain, most of the time. hi ho hi ho, zippee dee do dah and all that,

A couple of points of clarification from tonight:

Boyle was injured. Believe it or not Keevins was full of shit about him refusing to play.
Hibs had something like 10 corners, so it's a bit harsh to say they were crap and didn't try.
Jamie Murphy busted his backside and the Newell boy isn't a bad player.
The Turnbull free-kick was a very good goal, though I'm not sure it was a free-kick. It's easier to say that 21 points ahead, but it is true.
He's a good player, so I'm glad they've built around him with garbage.

Amazing listening to Keevins and Walker tonight. They're risking their access to the piggery. Liewell doesn't seem to put up with criticism from other mentally challengeds. Interesting the gloves seem to have come off at the piggery.

Crocker spunking on his microphone when Turnbull scored was bad enough, but the disappointment in his voice when Hibs scored and at the final whistle was so obvious. What a wank.

I saw bits and pieces of the Livi game this weekend. Assuming the tims will have the same pool to choose from this weekend, I strongly fancy Livi for the points at home. I'd settle for a draw at the piggery. ;)

21 points and 23 goals clear. We just need to keep grinding out the wins. I won't be calculating how many points we can "afford" to drop. I'd like us to finish the season on 110 at this point.

WATP!!!!!

Back