Clyde 1 Clown Call-In Clinic thread * MERGED *

This Gerry phoned up after our 2-0 at the chamber of secrets on 17 Oct and said “well at least Morelos still hasn’t scored v us. “
Commentator Crocker basically said the same thing as Rangers players celebrated at the final whistle.

EDIT: That was the 2-1 game, point still stands. B-D

If they start talking about N&V why couldn't we just finish the league games next season the way they did with the Scottish Cup? And why is the minimum figure of games presumed to be set at the level the 19th Century Terrorists played and not a game before? These cunts don't set the precedent.

It can't happen anyway, but the mentally challengeds just ignore these inconvenient truths.

I am absolutely GOBSMACKED at why radio pundits dont know the facts.

The 1st and 2 div were suspended due to the fact regarding gov guidelines on grass route football.

Elite full time clubs have other guidelines hence why Thistle are outraged for them being so in a part time league.
This annoys me no end as well - same as when this muppet says the league has a rule to call the league after 75% of games. These lies needs to be shot down straight away.

Somebody needs to tell the roasters in our support who are posting on here and Facebook that the league won’t finish

If Null and void, we may as well close the doors now. We already are paying back revenues from all clubs regarding sponsor ship money last year.

Scottish cup may not get played at a massive push but the league will finish for sure.

Last year there was no protocols, we were facing a pandemic blind. Today we are rolling out vaccinations and have elite bubbles. And already after a weeks lockdown numbers are coming down.

We need to stop this hyperbole.

Who's wanting a bet the next caller is another rangers fan ? :)) Tenner
Before anyone starts the caller certainly won't be me lol

Only heard George from Rutherglen. My cap is doffed sir! What a superb call.
Any footage ? Wouldn’t mind hearing it . So used to nutcase beggars calling in .

On a side note see all this “ null and void “ pish , when you really think about it , is that going to do anything for them ? Either way their “ the 10 “ dream is dead in the water . If they void the season it’s dead, if they don’t we win 55 .

For the record I think they will try for null and void and already have started the ball rolling , however I think it would be blown away in a vote . But even worst case scenario still stops “ the 10” and would surely give us legal recourse to say Fck you lot we are offski and join a decent league .

If Null and void, we may as well close the doors now. We already are paying back revenues from all clubs regarding sponsor ship money last year.

Scottish cup may not get played at a massive push but the league will finish for sure.

Last year there was no protocols, we were facing a pandemic blind. Today we are rolling out vaccinations and have elite bubbles. And already after a weeks lockdown numbers are coming down.

We need to stop this hyperbole.

Too many people hanging on every word of tim journalists and the daily record.

The daily record are banned from attending Ibrox at the moment, it's in their interest to make Rangers fans panic about null and voiding the league.

If they start talking about N&V why couldn't we just finish the league games next season the way they did with the Scottish Cup? And why is the minimum figure of games presumed to be set at the level the 19th Century Terrorists played and not a game before? These cunts don't set the precedent.

It can't happen anyway, but the mentally challengeds just ignore these inconvenient truths.

When we reach 75 % of games played, Rangers should just claim the title. This is SPFL precedent, isn't it. ?

Too many people hanging on every word of tim journalists and the daily record.

The daily record are banned from attending Ibrox at the moment, it's in their interest to make Rangers fans panic about null and voiding the league.

Wait until places who have three times our number start getting worried as like the EPL and championship.

Because part time clubs who could not afford testing is being suspended this is a different avenue from elite.

Click bait headlines, nothing more

Null and void requires the league to be suspended - that would have to come from the government. Does anyone think for a second Wee Nippy is going to put Scotland's participation at the Euros at risk in an election year? No chance

I tried to call on for ages tonight, I want to ask them what Celtics punishment should be and why have they never called out the governing bodies for being in Celtics pocket. Obviously I would have phrased it differently but you get the most, I was Gona also say it’s been great laughing at Celtic recently.

Any footage ? Wouldn’t mind hearing it . So used to nutcase beggars calling in .

On a side note see all this “ null and void “ pish , when you really think about it , is that going to do anything for them ? Either way their “ the 10 “ dream is dead in the water . If they void the season it’s dead, if they don’t we win 55 .

For the record I think they will try for null and void and already have started the ball rolling , however I think it would be blown away in a vote . But even worst case scenario still stops “ the 10” and would surely give us legal recourse to say Fck you lot we are offski and join a decent league .

You'll get it here later on today mate.

That’s their history mate. The truth is irrelevant to them. FTP !

Sorry mate, but we want that title.

From a business point of view, using that as the lever to the CL Group is massive for Rangers Football Club.

Don’t give them SPFL gangsters any argument to steal that from us.

Been getting messages on messenger from gleeful tims about this N&V sh!te. It's all they can cling to in desperation. The cvnts are trying to spread fear & panic amongst us. Do not panic Brothers & Sisters. Always stay calm. We await the glorious day when the League title comes to its natural home. WATP.

Sorry mate, but we want that title.

From a business point of view, using that as the lever to the CL Group is massive for Rangers Football Club.

Don’t give them SPFL gangsters any argument to steal that from us.
I totally agree and I don’t think they’ll be able to void it . I could guarantee you though they’ve looked at how they could do it , if they could do it , and if they could get away with it . All in a spiteful attempt to stop 55

Back