To The Carpark

They have given up hope. A poet i work with who has spent years having “a bit of banter” suddenly has “lost interest” in football and didnt even know who his team were playing this weekend.
Haha that sounds familiar
My apprentice, a wee 19th Century Terrorist bastard who’s dad is easily one of the biggest rat poets I have ever met suddenly “doesn’t really bother with the football anymore”

They have given up hope. A poet i work with who has spent years having “a bit of banter” suddenly has “lost interest” in football and didnt even know who his team were playing this weekend.
This x 1000. The ones who appeared out the woodwork and let us all know their love of the poops in every form of their social media. They will now disappear without trace.

They have completely given in and are totally deflated, bitter, jaded and hilarious.

Question, why have these c*nts not been hitting the carpark in big numbers again? They were running about chasing busses and throwing sharks around when things weren't half as bad for them than they are now. Get back to the Carpark Declan!
The realisation that its over and there's nothing they or anyone else can do about it has finally sunk in.

My apprentice, a wee 19th Century Terrorist bastard who’s dad is easily one of the biggest rat poets I have ever met suddenly “doesn’t really bother with the football anymore”
What you doing giving the wee *** a job mate? I'm assuming the hiring was out of your hands?

Sad day, Declan and co have packed away their sharks and have no fight left. Let’s take a minute to remember the good riots of recent times! B-D

tvmQoCZ.gif

Just remembered that someone who I know told me her mentally challenged husband threw his steak pie and mashed potatoes at the wall when we scored on the 2nd. I told her she should have rubbed his face in it.

They have, as been said above, now moved on from the rage faze. However I predict they will return to violent insurrection when Rangers clinch the title/presentation day. This will take the form of bushwhacking in and around West Central Scotland and attempts to disrupt Rangers fans celebrating. The George Square scenario comes to mind.

Alas the politicians, media and Police Scotland will portray and conveniently package this as football/OF violence.

they've accepted it now. they know they are fucked.

they're after benitez again apparently. so theyre distracting themselves with fantasy speculation about who will come in to revive them in the summer.

the poets have collectively written this season off though. Kaput!

Martindale would be a step up on what they have, and about £11.95 M cheaper than Benitez!

They haven't even had a bad season on stats. They've lost 2 against us. Just shows we've just been better as it stands

As Jordan Campbell posted on Twitter earlier:

”Since the 2-0 Old Firm defeat in October they’ve won just 6 out of 19 games.”

That’s brutal.
They “turned the corner” against Lille apparently. Looks like they’ve turned back since we beat them. It was only a short corner.

Who the feck gave him the job

The fat Japanese and the rest must be looking at our manager with envy and wondering how we managed to land him under such difficult circumstances.
Didn't stop them all laughing though.......not laughing now eh.

They know deep down he is far superior to Lennon in everything he does.
His honesty,his football speak,his overall demeanor is in a different ball park altogether.

Just hope we can kick on now and bring it home.

All to do with the psychology of the change cycle....they are all beginning to enter the acceptance phase....some are further behind than others and still capable of fear driven outbursts!

Back