To The Carpark

Question, why have these c*nts not been hitting the carpark in big numbers again? They were running about chasing busses and throwing sharks around when things weren't half as bad for them than they are now. Get back to the Carpark Declan!

They can’t be arsed anymore, they’ve chucked in the towel and their anger has turned to apathy.

It’s absolutely beautiful.

Question, why have these c*nts not been hitting the carpark in big numbers again? They were running about chasing busses and throwing sharks around when things weren't half as bad for them than they are now. Get back to the Carpark Declan!
I think most of them are past the stage of anger and are just about at the stage of acceptance, and it’s fcking glorious!

they've accepted it now. they know they are fucked.

they're after benitez again apparently. so theyre distracting themselves with fantasy speculation about who will come in to revive them in the summer.

the poets have collectively written this season off though. Kaput!

I'd far rather them running riot, all we've had recently is a couple of pish stained bedsheets. Neic and Liewell are getting off lightly.

I think most of them are past the stage of anger and are just about at the stage of acceptance, and it’s fcking glorious!
Correct, they are beyond anger now, is a state of numbed acceptance. A few pathetic attempts at defiance that only attract more ridicule. Broken, and beaten, their sense of entitlement destroyed. Years of winning without decent competition have been washed away by the first time we have put together a decent squad.
Their pain is something I truly revel in.

Its actually now at the bizarre stage as to why Lennon and co are still there

There is no incentive for appointing anyone right now, even assuming that person has been identified, is available and wants to come in now.

Appointing someone mid-season for a ‘rebuild’ ahead of the next season can just as easily backfire as be a positive thing, think back to some of the shocking results we had under Pedro during his ‘free hit’ phase at the end of 16/17 - it absolutely piles on pressure and a lot of managers would take a look at their current squad and form and say ‘no thanks’.

They have accepted it and are now trying to brush it off. It’s beautiful, I’m watching their matches for the first time ever.

Back