To The Carpark

Nah mate my choice
Papes are the best to have working for you
Run them into the ground, daily abuse and they are that stupid they keep coming back
Probably for he best, i don't imagine anyone would enjoy working for you anyway.

It really has been like a death for them. Had 2 tims in my work gloating over us for what seems like eternity. They were still thinking at the last old firm game they we’re gonna do it, one of them asked me my prediction and when I said 3-0 is he burst out laughing. You can imagine the amount of fun I’ve had in the last 2 weeks. They went from denial to anger (one of them texting me about the Ibrox disaster after the new year game) to now total acceptance that it’s over. It’s been worth 9 years of hurt to see how their fake 10 has crumbled In front of their eyes.

There only only Shane Duffy, 19th Century Terrorist totties, he's brilliant, tremendush, Fannie tastissk, we've had the nearly tramps, come to maryhill and I'll show you how to play, ya wank

They've suddenly realised that they're sh*te, they smell like sewer rhats and the famous Glasgow Rangers have broken them.

As a support, they are now broken. Humiliated. Angry. They have accepted their fate. They can’t even summon the energy to go to the piggery and shout at the team bus.
Make no mistake fellow Bears. Their failure to get 10* is hitting them hard. This wasn’t meant to happen. The Rangers coming back and overtaking them was never part of the plan, and the next few months will take a massive toll on their mental health and general wellbeing. They are in a state of shock. They want accountability and sackings, and all they’re getting is silence and contempt from their despicable CEO. I think they hate the fat Japanese more than we do now. As for Lennon, the vitriol they are aiming at him online and in the media is now undiluted. They want him out of the club and they want him away now. They are even discussing whether he is a bigger rat than ‘the rat’ (Brendan Rodgers).
The smarter ones will also realise the impact this will have on their team over the next couple of years, with a massive rebuild required and a depleted war chest.
If they mess things up over the next few months in terms of new appointments and a clear plan on recruitment, we can look forward to regular car park gatherings and perhaps more team buses being chased down London Road.
But for now, they are broken. The odd pish-stained bed sheet depicting the fat Japanese as public enemy number one is all they have left in their battle with the board. The failure has sunk in, they are devoid of spirit. They know the game’s a bogey.

As a support, they are now broken. Humiliated. Angry. They have accepted their fate. They can’t even summon the energy to go to the piggery and shout at the team bus.
Make no mistake fellow Bears. Their failure to get 10* is hitting them hard. This wasn’t meant to happen. The Rangers coming back and overtaking them was never part of the plan, and the next few months will take a massive toll on their mental health and general wellbeing. They are in a state of shock. They want accountability and sackings, and all they’re getting is silence and contempt from their despicable CEO. I think they hate the fat Japanese more than we do now. As for Lennon, the vitriol they are aiming at him online and in the media is now undiluted. They want him out of the club and they want him away now. They are even discussing whether he is a bigger rat than ‘the rat’ (Brendan Rodgers).
The smarter ones will also realise the impact this will have on their team over the next couple of years, with a massive rebuild required and a depleted war chest.
If they mess things up over the next few months in terms of new appointments and a clear plan on recruitment, we can look forward to regular car park gatherings and perhaps more team buses being chased down London Road.
But for now, they are broken. The odd pish-stained bed sheet depicting the fat Japanese as public enemy number one is all they have left in their battle with the board. The failure has sunk in, they are devoid of spirit. They know the game’s a bogey.
And all this while they're in lockdown YA BEAUTY.

Back