Mcinnes out banner at Pittodrie

derek_derek_2.jpg

Harsh

Aberdeen - a club and fanbase that has always shone for its professionalism, pride and dignity....

I wonder what Ross McCrorie must have been thinking after a couple of years stepping off the team bus and walking through our wonderful entrance at Ibrox and then stepping off the Aberdeen team bus and walking through what looks like the kitchen door to a restaurant.

He's made his bed so he can lie in it (pun fully intended).

There are some sheep fans at my workplace and they've been wanting McInnes out for some time. One of them keeps saying to me, "I wish to f**k he'd taken the Rangers job." Ha Ha! I just laugh at him and say, "He's a sh***bag and a loser, so he's found his level with you lot."

After that thrashing by County he'll be raging along with the rest of them. Good!

How entitled are the sheep fans? He has them exactly where they should be. They won’t do better than him, even if he is a wee shitebag.

Had a little nosy at their forums last night after they’re embarrassing defeat & the distain they have for Mcinnes was a lovely read. God they absolutely detest the man ! Hun this & bottler that was in strong supply. Some of the names they were banding about made me laugh as well where they think they could attract some big names from down south. Them & the Tims are having seasons to forget.

Had a little nosy at their forums last night after they’re embarrassing defeat & the distain they have for Mcinnes was a lovely read. God they absolutely detest the man ! Hun this & bottler that was in strong supply. Some of the names they were banding about made me laugh as well where they think they could attract some big names from down south. Them & the Tims are having seasons to forget.
This makes me happy.

Back