Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

It has been confirmed as one of the 13 players who was in self-isolation.

There is a clue in the phrase "self-isolation". The player should not have left the house, nor had close contact with anyone, they should even social distance from family members who live in the same house.

The most sensible and safest option for them would have been to have everyone who was self-isolating tested at home on Thursday or Friday, prior to returning to training today.

As a result, they should have everyone back on Wed, apart from the one positive test.

Hold on here, they were photographed breaching the SFA's return to football protocols by being at the pool area, in the hotel bar, in the hot tub, etc. These are flagrant breaches of the regulations, they should have been nowhere but the training ground, their own hotel rooms and the exclusive use dining area.

How can you catch Corona when you're self isolating? Unless of course you caught it off k.e of your team mates or staff.

Which begs the question. Who else might have it and who needs to isolate?
It can take up to 2 weeks to incubate in your system.

Lennon has had a wobbler. He's asking for an apology from Andy Walker and journos who called the trip a jolly.
The phone call was on radio shortbread a good rant about Andy walker and jollies wanting apologies I'm still bent double with laughter

Full on explosion now from Neic

Andy Walker for once was bang on in everything he said.

They were all on the same plane breathing the same recycled air, I can see even more cases appearing.
Means they won't be full strength for Wednesday
Hell mend them

How can you catch Corona when you're self isolating? Unless of course you caught it off k.e of your team mates or staff.

Whoever it is would have caught it off Jullien.

They were all on the same plane breathing the same recycled air, I can see even more cases appearing.
Means they won't be full strength for Wednesday
Hell mend them
I’d be surprised, considering the incubation period is pretty much over & it seems this the only other positive.

Just once, once, can they not hold their hands up and realise it’s their own fucking fault.

Since that arsehole signed for Celtic, he’s been the perpetual victim that nobody couldn’t ever dare criticise because if you did you were a big, bad, horrible bigot.

This is what it leads to, a guy that cannot fathom that neither himself nor his employers are in the wrong. It’s everyone else’s fault but them.

I know it’s a good laugh at the moment because it’s helping us on the pitch but seriously, get this cunt so far away from Scottish football.

He is complete and utter poison.

Testing positive after testing negative and self-isolating? The likelihood of that happening can’t be high, can it.

So what’s the reason? A duff test or not self-isolating properly? Or other?
It's fairly common. After contracting the virus, it can take 5 days to show up. They were all tested together a week past Friday, when Julienn tested positive. Assuming the new positive caught it from Julienn, it probably wouldn't show up in a test till the middle of last week.

My thoughts exactly,..do the players get tested during their isolation period (regularly)??

Yeah that's my point mate. That player has probably mixed with other players during that time.

Will he have to have his close contacts inspected?
No he wouldn’t have, the other people isolating are fine to return. I would imagine.

Back