Neic and the rest of the green and grey not talking to Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
KD Street is an absolute joy to read if anyone needs to kill time while doing a shite B-D

Be interesting to see what happens if they don't talk to Sky/provide players on Wednesday - will the SPFL fine them for breaching tehir duties under the articles?

And you just know Patterson was still sitting there with that cheesy permasmirk he has B-D

I swear Patterson still looks like that when he’s delivering a eulogy

I’m sure contractually they need to talk to Sky, most broadcast contracts require access, that’s how Sky writes their EPL deals and I’m reasonably certain it would be the same.

He must be due the sack, been told Wednesday is his last game in charge and has decided to go out with a bang. As basically he has just went against everything his boss has said. Told everyone everyone is negative apart from two who are positive, one who was an injured going on a training camp. We had a wee drink, I mean that is complete car crash stuff.

He is still not reading the room, its not that you done all this because in any normal year its fine. Its under the circumstances that everything you done was wrong and looked horrendous, the cost, the timing, the drinking even if it just being a few beers, enjoying what looked a holiday, taking an injured player to a training camp, calling it R&R. I forgot add, assistant manager admitting breaches of protocol.

Probably been posted already. He is slurring some of his words and his eyes don't look right (apart from the obvious!) The content in that clip is frankly unbelievable. Surely they get briefed/coached beforehand?
He needs medical help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back