Neic and the rest of the green and grey not talking to Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to laugh at their stupidity.................

Last week, we had Liewell trying to apologise and calm the situation hoping it's quickly forgotten about

Today, We have TLB coming out of lockdown and BANG !!! Blaming , the media, Scottish government, the Scotland squad, the changing facilities at both Hamilton and St.Johnstone.

Bollingoli
Thumb 2 stone overweight
Leaked Team Sheets
Players wanting out.
Throwing players under a bus
CL Catastrophe
Europa Disaster
Old firm -no shots on target and easily beaten.
Another old firm loss
Dubai trip disaster
Covid cases
21 points adrift
Outrageous press conference
I’ve probably missed loads....but their is a bloodlust to have him sacked and has been for a while...wonder why.

We didn’t start the fire......

too many threads to keep a track of, hadn't seen the Neic one. sorry to upset you @Hap Hapablap

is Lennon trying to get himself sacked here? pay off and ultimately not as to blame for 'the 10'?

it really seems the only logical conclusion.

We’ve just witnessed Lennon’s “wibble” moment.

Inject.

Into.

Veins.
IdolizedScaryIriomotecat-size_restricted.gif

Bollingoli
Thumb 2 stone overweight
Leaked Team Sheets
Players wanting out.
CL Catastrophe
Europa Disaster
Another old firm loss
Dubai trip disaster
Covid cases
21 points adrift
I’ve probably missed loads....but their is a bloodlust to have him sacked and has been for a while...wonder why.
We only need another couple of days and we could set this list to music, I'm thinking we didn't start the fire!

Bollingoli
Thumb 2 stone overweight
Leaked Team Sheets
Players wanting out.
CL Catastrophe
Europa Disaster
Another old firm loss
Dubai trip disaster
Covid cases
21 points adrift
I thought you were going for a Billy joel we didn’t start the fire thing there and started reading that way.

They have basically had 4 senior management/officials come out with statements on this.
All different response and all with varying degrees of interpretation and apology but all with complete contempt for scottish football.

They dont do apologies at all well do they!

Also be interesting to see the ‘government officials’ response to this. Are they actually trying to wind up officials?

Hearing more of the conedy gold but 1 bit that sticks out and is being taken as fact is where he tries to justify this jolly and pass the blame on govt.
He says “they flew out Saturday and lockdown canw in the following Monday”

That is wrong - it was Monday previous or even Boxing Day lockdown rules were tightened.

Anyway, all the rest of it is sooooooo funny B-D

.And, what? You're the mouth claiming he did say that.
I actually listened to the show. He didn't - and I'm no Barry fan.
Watch your manners,I ain't the mouth,firstly it was reported what you said then he supposedly did say it off radio,going by the size of your ears your probably correct,so go s sit at the front of the class mr pedantic and dont bother me if your correct then I apologise but there is no need to be rude ok

Just seen the clip where he's talking to the BBC and says everyone is talking in hindsight and "pontificating". Why didn't Kheredine, or anyone else for that matter, grow a pair and say 'no, sorry, it was discussed prior to you going away, and granted you could have got covid in Scotland, but surely you have to see why people think it was an unnecessary risk to travel to Dubai?'

Its pathetic. People treading on eggshells because he's having a wee tantrum. You made a mistake, be a man, hold your hands up and move on.

I finish a night shift this morning after a lacklustre weekend of the Rangers having a nervy result and the soapdodgers seeming to have weathered the 'hilarious while it lasted' Dubaicle without major consequences. And then wake up an hour or two ago to find this supernova of clusterfückery illuminating the heavens.

We live in difficult times but we really should get down on our knees to whatever God you choose to follow (or not) for the
joy and sheer hilarity that is Neil Francis Lennon. Without whom these dark days would be so much murkier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back