Neic and the rest of the green and grey not talking to Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
R9pHZ0d.gif

Sky Sports to absolutely ridicule them until the end of the season now

Andy Walker and Charlie Nicholas leading the charge

I'm really glad his team have not been battered from every media corner for the last 8 years, fired down to the bottom division etc etc.

His team have won the last 12 domestic trophies and had the press eating out their hands forever, fans and management losing it together.

Glorious.

Clearly this was scripted, a huge go at the government that are letting football carry on. He and Saville FC are trying to get the season stopped and they probably have enough backing for other clubs in voting for null and void.

Not a chance, I doubt they have any backing for null and void.

Why is it so hard for them to say they got something wrong? They literally double down on any mistake they make and make themselves look like even bigger cnuts than people thought they were before.
Because it's the 19th Century Terrorist way.....

Comments are designed to rile the politicians etc to bin the season, probably with Liewell’s approval.

Hes an utter scumbag - what he's just done has made his own rabid support completely turn against him & any memory they had of the ginger prick.

Hope the bastard rots in hell, dragging sectarianism into this city like never before - then when someone ten years ago sends a stupid parcel we get this victimisation crap that is an insult to people genuinely oppressed in society.

He is the worst thing to happen in 20 yrs.
Just wish I could express what I'd love to happen to the lady's front bottom.

I assume that they’ll be contractually obliged to participate with Sky on Wed night , regardless of what our wee friend says ?

He never forgot about the 13 players he said that was a ludicrous decision that they had to isolate, hes lost it completely.
That’s even worse, if he thinks him and his players should not be required to isolate B-)

He must be struggling with the fact that even his pals in the media like Hartson are saying he should be sacked.

And like numerous people said last season and after Brendan Rodgers left. All it takes is a bit of pressure and Neil Lennon will implode. That's why last season's collapse was so frustrating. We never offered them a challenge.

The first real sign of pressure and it's hit the fan - Lennon has lost the plot. He's gone, there is no way back.

It's time teams in Scotland stood up to them and actually took three points. Hibs and Livingston couldn't beat an absolute shambles of a team. It's embarrassing.

The not so subtle digs at the government won’t go unnoticed either these cretins are trying there upmost to get the season ended

The UK is about to be shown how much of a scumbag Lennon is, his idiocy is being shown on ITV national news. Y

Rumours on Twitter that it’s the duffer who tested positive. Soro and strachan being told to isolate.
If true then they are fucked and Nippy should go through them.

Little mentally challenged tramp, what on earth is he on about, thinking they were victimised into self isolating, you had to isolate because you were in close contact with someone who tested positive you absolute moron!! Same set of rules for everybody, you and your club are not exempt, there are thousands of people dying, thousands more hospitalised, and you think it's ludicrous you had to isolate, what was the alternative?.....to carry on as normal and spread the virus even further!!!! I think two weeks on the piss has taken its toll on the little ginger prick

Rumours on Twitter that it’s the duffer who tested positive. Soro and strachan being told to isolate.
Would be absolute class if he did.

In another way a shame for all the poor souls who he has infected through his travels from Dubai to down south, and then the hubs squad.

Can't believe he made the ITV news, he's literally the biggest laughing stock in the whole of the UK at the moment! That's some going with everything that's going on right now.

Bollingoli
Thumb 2 stone overweight
Leaked Team Sheets
Players wanting out.
Throwing players under a bus
CL Catastrophe
Europa Disaster
Old firm -no shots on target and easily beaten.
Another old firm loss
Dubai trip disaster
Covid cases
21 points adrift
Outrageous press conference
I’ve probably missed loads....but their is a bloodlust to have him sacked and has been for a while...wonder why.

Surely the full team should have to then. Unless its only soro and strachan he's pumping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back