Neic and the rest of the green and grey not talking to Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
Barry not surprised Lennon has come out swinging like a wounded animal should refer back to the behaviour of his manager Walter Smith and how he behaved and protected our club in troubled spells.

For the record he's not done anything wrong and is merely voicing an opinion that Rangers fans don't agree with and Celtic fans won't value much. Seems to be a weird mentality that Rangers minded pundits MUST stick the boot into the vermin, I'm more of the mind that I want them to be more complimentary about Rangers.

My faux outrage will remain in the pocket of my faux fur coat, especially after the last cluster %^*& on here last time with Barry
Voicing an opinion that Celtic have been treated worse than others!? Or voicing the opinion that self isolation is unnecessary?

I don’t think there’s a snowballs chance in hell of Neic being in the job next season.
It’s a toss up of of who the unwashed tramps hate the most; Lawwell or Neic.
The vitriol towards them both in s now full on. They are despised by their own, and it won’t be long til they’re both being chased down London Road.

I do not sympathise with anybody who's hateful, spiteful, bitter actions eventually turn around and bite them on the bum.
I do not go in for all this let's sympathise with Neil shite, any more than I sympathise with thumb-heid.
They brought it all on themselves.
This ^^^^^
Well said EH

Lennon is working his ticket. They wont him to walk, yet he is wanting a pay off. If he is on a rolling contract then Im loving it.

I’ve not listened
So unlike half the bandwagon jumpers on this thread I won’t actually condemn or praise the man based on a one line quote.

There is no doubt whatsoever that this quote was way out of context.
I am not going to argue with you mate,on that original post,one of our more well known members stated he didn't say it and was taken out of context,later on it was reported he did say it,either way as much as I was a Barry fan as an ex captain of the famous,sometimes he should just engage his brain before opening his mouth!especially over MR VICTIM

Take your Ferguson 6 shirt off for a minute. Neil Lennon is a sore loser, an angry bad natured little prick who always, ALWAYS plays the victim. Today he’s went full pelt with the victimhood again.

Quite apart from supporting the man no Rangers fan should be condoning such mhanky behaviour. Our fans will not recognise this in our great managers and neither should any former captain be supporting it. Barry needs to give himself a shake.
I don't think saying he's not surprised by Lennon's actions is somehow condoning it

Normally when Neic loses the plot, something happens that allows him the sympathy vote. Kicking in Byres Rd, Death threats, attacked at Tynecastle.

Wonder what will happen this time? Nutted by one of his own players? Car blown up by the Green Brigade?
He's totally at a loss. Usually whens he's attacked either verbally or physically it's down to Orange, Prod, secterian , Hun etc as he sees it .This time all the verbals are coming from sellick minded .
He's struggling to blame so fires off at everyone. We're only a defeat away from it being the pope's fault !

Barry has been pals with Lenny for a number of years

Just because Lennon hates Rangers fans don't expect our ex captain to give a %^*& (ps. Remember he really is one of us)

No way Lawwell would have wanted him going on like that.

They are the masters of burying things and moving on.

Hes just reignited the whole situation. He needs removed from his position on health grounds and hes lost it.

I don't think saying he's not surprised by Lennon's actions is somehow condoning it
Neil Lennon has enough tims and friendly Glasgow media to watch his back for him. Is it too much to ask for the few rangers pundits in the media to criticise him on an afternoon where he has made a massive tit out of himself again?

No.
He said the Rangers teams he played in assumed c****c WOULD win all their games so they'd be focused in winning theirs and said the current team should approach the games in the same manner.
Yes your correct but the original poster,went back and said barry did say THEY wouldn't drop any points,anyway mate I'm to old to argue on issues regarding "the thug with a tracksuit"so will just bow to your superior knowledge!

Was it Go Radio we announced a tie in with which raised eyebrows on here due to who was running it? Haughy involved I think

Voicing an opinion that Celtic have been treated worse than others!? Or voicing the opinion that self isolation is unnecessary?
Well the opinion he's voiced according to the OP is that he's not surprised that Lennon has come out fighting. Don't know where you're coming from, dragging Ferguson into a debate about self isolation or being treated worse than others.

He said he's not surprised by Lennon's actions, what's your opinion on Lennon's actions? I'd guess the same as mine that were also not surprised by his actions!! See how it works with no context

I just wonder if they have the kind of money needed to sack Lennon and all his back room team then hire a quality manager/back room staff plus fund £10 million plus of new signings in the summer You don't furlough your under 18 team if you are awash with money.

They are also in a bind with their 3 main saleable assets Ajer, French diddy and Christie as well, do they sell now and give up on the season or take the chance that they could walk for nothing next January or a much lower fee over the summer?

If Lennon is still here by the end of January/start of February I can see them going down the cheap route of bringing in a few new coaches to work along with Lennon.

Last edited:
Clearly this was scripted, a huge go at the government that are letting football carry on. He and Saville FC are trying to get the season stopped and they probably have enough backing for other clubs in voting for null and void.

Usual backing of his Pal from Barry it’s about time someone called it how it is an absolute embarrassment defending the indefensible and once again confirming covid protocols were breached on there jolly

talking about being judged to a different standard is correct though as we had 2 players banned for 7 games for having a drink and breaching protocols

we are witnessing a meltdown of absolute monumental proportions and I’m loving every second of there pain

The east end of Glasgow this evening....

8a7e71c2669efe04_WWIFY-Sharknado_14.preview.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back