Neic and the rest of the green and grey not talking to Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
That is calculated. He hasn’t lost it. There is a meaning to that.
nah. comedy value aside he's grossly underestimated his own support here

most of them were already turning on him
he knows they love a good victim story
so he's went out and given one

but most Celtic fans see Dubai as a kick in the baws to them that resulted in 13 isolated, 2 cases of covid and 4 more dropped points

he's the DJ playing 10 year old tunes to an empty dance floor and not understanding why

I was totally convinced it was one of those mad lipz sketches.

Then I seen this one as well .
This is some one who is trying give the impression of going down fighting .

He has lost it .

What an absolute car crash. After a week of (admittedly half-hearted) damage limitation, he comes out of isolation, goes full mentalist and essentially doubled down on the “we did nothing wrong, we are the victims” argument. Spectacular.

I know I’m wasting my breath with this, but surely the way this lot have conducted themselves over the past few weeks could be seen as bringing the game into disrepute?

nah. comedy value aside he's grossly underestimated his own support here

most of them were already turning on him
he knows they love a good victim story
so he's went out and given one

but most Celtic fans see Dubai as a kick in the baws to them that resulted in 13 isolated, 2 cases of covid and 4 more dropped points

he's the DJ playing 10 year old tunes to an empty dance floor and not understanding why

Love that last one liner !!!!!!

My word, this is only going to get better as well.

Strap yourselves in!

What about going on a trip worth 250 grand then sticking people on furlough ya ginger mess!

Last edited:
1d41f7676f2c20425bbac989ad48e5a7.gif

Must be a clever chap out there with £30 software, to do the necessary ?

He hasn't attacked the SNP. He has attacked government officials who are independent of politics. I wonder if he will name them and produce whatever email communications passed between Celtic and the department they were in touch with.

Sturgeon was the one that mentioned privilege and questioned the trip twice.

Trying to rally the troops with playing the victim card as usual. Don’t think the majority of that mob are buying it this time though. There will be still a small minority that will believe it like the moonhowling fkwits that phone SSB.

At first I found this hilarious . They are in disarray , Lennon falling apart , PR disaster, better for us etc.

The more I thought about though it the more I think it would be best for everyone if the Celtic board removed him .

He has clearly lost the plot here . A man with well documented mental health problems and rumoured alcohol issues going on a paranoid, angry tirade.

We have won the league . I’m delighted with it and I’m rubbing a few noses in it in my personal life and enjoying seeing the likes of Lennon , Brown, Griffith and Lawwell suffer a little .It’s karma after all after what they done to us.

But from my ( non professional ) opinion , it looks like Lennon has went too far . He looks terrible and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was drunk here . Enough is enough. Don’t want to see anyone’s mental or physical health suffer like that.

The Celtic board should throw the towel in for him and save him from himself.

Let’s hope the next man can bring a little more class and dignity to the role and bring a wee bit of respect back between the clubs like in generations past. The fixture is fiery enough.

I can’t believe that’s real. A new level of bizarreness in a wide world of poet implosion

At first I found this hilarious . They are in disarray , Lennon falling apart , PR disaster, better for us etc.

The more I thought about though it the more I think it would be best for everyone if the Celtic board removed him .

He has clearly lost the plot here . A man with well documented mental health problems and rumoured alcohol issues going on a paranoid, angry tirade.

We have won the league . I’m delighted with it and I’m rubbing a few noses in it in my personal life and enjoying seeing the likes of Lennon , Brown, Griffith and Lawwell suffer a little .It’s karma after all after what they done to us.

But from my ( non professional ) opinion , it looks like Lennon has went too far . He looks terrible and I wouldn’t be surprised if he was drunk here . Enough is enough. Don’t want to see anyone’s mental or physical health suffer like that.

Let’s hope the next man can bring a little more class and dignity to the role and bring a wee bit of respect back between the clubs like in generations past. The fixture is fiery enough.
Fvck him!! Celtic brought him to the Scottish game knowing full well that he was a bitter bastard.

Respect? For being a Rangers hater all his mentally challenged life? You're on yer own there
Did you read my post?

I specifically said I respected him for calling out Ferrier of the SNP - which is one thing.

I then said 'Nothing else though.' I.e. I do not respect him for anything else.

Posted a thread but a spoilsport admin deleted within seconds when there's other utter drivel stays up :confused: :D:))

Must be someone out there than can make up a wibble type pic of Lennon with the pencils up the nose.

Speak for yourself mate, I hope their next manager is as much of an unhinged loose cannon as their current jake.

%^*& him.

Why is he proud of only 2 players catching Covid on the trip?

Why is he forgetting about the 13 players having to isolate as a result of the positive tests? Is that remarkable?

Why has he come out swinging after Lawwell’s “apology” (one that was meant to try and draw a line)?

He has went full retard. Never go full retard.

So is everybody negative or are they not. First sentence everybody negative long pause everyone negative except two.

Bitterness rippin out him

B-) B-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back