Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

Thankfully, recent upgrades to facilities at Lennoxtown included a new Manager's Office...

138947.jpg
It's their new lounge.

Can I just check...is he saying that decisions have been made based on politics and not public health, and the Scottish Government are punishing Celtic unfairly because they have an agenda against them? Which if you follow his argument to it's (il)logical conclusion, includes stopping THE TEN?!

I, it's, I mean...I just don't know what to say.

Lawwell for me, has sacrificed Lennon. Can see the meeting. Lawwell acting shocked and surprised, making out hes been forced, Lennon promising he will give the media both barrels, then boom, own P45 signed sealed and delivered. Club have to get rid and Lawwell has ridden the storm and the support have someone to blame.

On a serious not if it’s 2 players from this trip, has the seconds close contacts been done?

or has juliens 13 been the same close people
The 10 days have almost come and gone so it's likely there won't be anymore self-isolation for them. However the new case will need to self-isolate for a further 10-14 (?) days.

It’s seems that the whole Sellick organisation are now the “untouchables” with regards to any action from the SFA/SPFL. Lennon could run onto a pitch during a game with an axe, attack an opposing player chopping off an arm or two in the knowledge that Clare (or her replacement) were too busy watching the Rangers game in case any player contravenes a rule whilst celebrating scoring a goal.

Let’s see how the Scottish phress react to his outburst.

Can I just get this straight. He is alleging a conspiracy that they all had to self isolate after Jullien tested positive, even after a second person just tested positive? (vindicating the self isolation rules, and saving probably the lot of them from catching it?)

Noticeable that he has not in any way criticised the SFA or the SPFL, only the Government, politicians and media pundits.

It's quite apparent he isn't happy that the SFA/SPFL's attempts to sweep everything under the carpet have been disturbed.
I honestly think he has just poked the hornets nest, people that may have wanted this to go away will now be asked questions.

It’s glorious stuff. Celtic FC CEO puts out an “apology” video to try to kill the story. He gets slaughtered for making a mess of it. A few days later Celtic FC manager comes out all guns blazing making it clear he is sorry for nothing. You couldn’t make this up.

I honestly can't believe I have just watched that. I am still wondering if this is genuine.

The guy has lost the plot - if he can't see the error of celtic's ways and the complete lack of common sense and the fact they are away on a jolly when their own fans can't leave the fxxking house then the guy needs some professional help.

Trying to make themselves the victim here is making a mockery of people who are really suffering. Lennon is their primary weapon for claiming victimhood as they know nobody will question the torn faced prick for fear of being labelled a bigot.

Back