Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

I still can’t see their game on Wednesday being played . The weather warnings for rain and snow plus the livy pitch showing it can’t handle it . Could easily be postponed

Some great patter on this thread plenty of funny posts.

Two points in my view i think hes trying to get football stopped and i dont think hes rubbered at all thats him off the drink.

Only on page 16 of this thread which has made glorious reading and watching.

But tell you what....

When you watch that rambling mess and compare him with Stevie G, my pride in being a bear has never been stronger.

Few videos of kicking about of Lennon as “dr evil “all that’s missing from them is “ I need sharks with frigging lasers”

Send me in cans, 8 cans.

And a box of Skoal Bandits.

Think it needs pointed out to him that the isolation of the the 16 has saved them a bigger crisis. As another player who was isolating has tested positive it means the isolation to stop further spreading has worked and stopped going through the full squad and putting Hibs and Livi players at risk.

He has an agenda coming out with that crap.
Excellent point

Oh dear they have made the itv evening news

20210118-185258.jpg

So I assume we're no closer to knowing the pkayer? Because it could mean either:

A first team player is out for even longer.

Or worse

One of those players wasn't isolating and was involved in an around the current squad.

Livi have the right to know their players are safe after Saturday and ahead of their midweek game, especially as the spfl told hibs if they didn't play that game last week then they would forfeit it.

So I assume we're no closer to knowing the pkayer? Because it could mean either:

Or worse

One of those players wasn't isolating and was involved in an around the current squad.

Livi have the right to know their players are safe after Saturday and ahead of their midweek game, especially as the spfl told hibs if they didn't play that game last week then they would forfeit it.
There is a twitter thing going around that Gavin Strachan, Soro and Okoflex are self isolating after being identified as close contacts.

F.u.ck knows how that would be unless identified from flight plans near new positive player

Or worse

It’s one of the players who were isolating

i await the hordes jumping on the bandwagon to proclaim Neic correct that its all conspiracy and duplicity and he's the victim.

masons, OO, Rangers, snp, HM Liz, Boris J, Lech Walesa, Flo Nightingale, Goofy, Ho chi min, Rembrandt, Lemony snicket

they're all against me cos im an oirish kafflick sepsis supporter .

fud of the highest order.

Absolutely. He holds a very influential position and both the government and the SPFL really need to take that into account when they respond to this. We all know they have an element of easily led crackpot in their support who will take what he says in board.
He will be sidelined with a bit of R&R.

It sounds as though he's been told his contract won't be renewed, thus he needs someone to blame and he's lashing out. The rant has been building up for the last few days and this is a release.

The unfortunate thing is he actually believes everything he's saying.

“We never did anything wrong, yes some went for a few drinks”
”Everybody was negative, well apart from 2 players, I think that’s remarkable”
Its all there, the cognitive dissonance, the denial, the blame shifting, the paranoia, the victimhood, two wrongs make a right.
Celtic through and through

Last edited:
So Neic says that it was ludicrous that they had to isolate, then one of the players in isolation tests positive thus proving the point in making them all isolate....he then said nobody in his team had covid, well apart from the two that do.... Haha you honestly couldn't make that up!

Or worse

Hope to feck Hibs players don’t go down with it.

Back