Another COVID FC Player Tests Positive For COVID-19

I called it last week, Duffy being out of the bubble and allowed back in was desperation from them. He was out the bubble on a public flight, not wearing a mask right either and mixing with the public in Dubai as seen on his Instagram, before the account was mysteriously deleted.

There's a good chance he got it. If so Celtic should finally get absolutely hammered.

%^*& sake Kennedy even said he was ineligible, then he showed up anyway to gift Hibs a goal.

Last edited:
The 13 players in isolation were:

Edouard
Griffiths
Ajer
Brown
Christie

Ntcham
Elyounoussi
Barkas
Bain
Elhamed
Ajeti

Klimal
Bitton

The ones in bold were at training today.

So it must be either Thumb, Ntcham, Klimal or Bitton with Covid.
Bitton wasn’t in isolation. He played against Livi at the weekend following his suspension.

Oh dear they have made the itv evening news

20210118-185258.jpg
Beauty and the Beast

Oh dear they have made the itv evening news
20210118-185258.jpg
This is the mob who dream of playing in England

There is no way they would have the same influence over the authorities. This backwater is the best place for them

Yes he played but has he not had covid when on international duty
He’s also already had it, unlikely to get it again as a result.
I don't think that matters as far as Isolation goes. I've had it but have had to isolate again.

I thought Bitton wasn't in Dubai either and just missed th Hibs game via suspension. Could be getting mixed up though, they're all just scum to me and somewhat interchange.

Last edited:
I will correct my earlier post.

Edouard
Griffiths
Ajer
Brown
Christie

Ntcham
Elyounoussi
Barkas
Bain
Elhamed
Ajeti

Klimal
Jullien

The ones in bold were at training today and Jullien has already had it.

So it must be either Thumb, Ntcham or Klimal with Covid.

Surely Lennon,Brown and whoever else is in those pictures have to be punished with the 7 game ban rule as were Jones and Edmundson for disobeying the social distancing rules.Celtic have not been punished as yet and Mr Lennon should remember this.All they have been asked to do was isolate players.As for his statemen.....all he has dug himself into a deeper hole!

Edouard
Griffiths
Ajer
Brown
Christie

Ntcham
Elyounoussi
Barkas
Bain
Elhamed
Ajeti

Klimal
Jullien

Too bad if its Nitcham!
Dont believe he is a first choice these days!

Edouard
Griffiths
Ajer
Brown
Christie

Ntcham
Elyounoussi
Barkas
Bain
Elhamed
Ajeti

Klimal
Jullien

It will be Ntcham, the French contingent seem to stick together. Griffiths probably wasnt there because he will now take about 6 months to get fit after 10 days off.

I don't think that matters as far as Isolation goes. I've had it but have had to isolate again.

I thought Bitton wasn't in Dubai either and just missed th Hibs game via suspension. Could be getting mixed up though, they're all just scum to me and somewhat interchange.
Edouard had it on France under 21 duty but had to isolate again.

If they did, the plane only holds 72 folk so the post from KDS about folk sitting themself is clearly a load of bollocks.
I've heard from an airport worker that they only had one bus pick them up on return from Glasgow Airport. They requested one bus and two kit vans. This was queried as they thought it should be other way round, but was confirmed as only one bus.

Surely Lennon,Brown and whoever else is in those pictures have to be punished with the 7 game ban rule as were Jones and Edmundson for disobeying the social distancing rules.Celtic have not been punished as yet and Mr Lennon should remember this.All they have been asked to do was isolate players.As for his statemen.....all he has dug himself into a deeper hole!

If they were going to be banned for that it would have happened by now. They were in their bubble and it's been sweeped under the carpet.

I called it last week, Duffy being out of the bubble and allowed back in was desperation from them. He was out the bubble on a public flight, not wearing a mask right either and mixing with the public in Dubai as seen on his Instagram, before the account was mysteriously deleted.

There's a good chance he got it. If so Celtic should finally get absolutely hammered.

%^*& sake Kennedy even said he was ineligible, then he showed up anyway to gift Hibs a goal.

I prefer to think that it wasn't gifted, more set up nicely!!

If it is Duffy they should be well fuked!

Lennon going on about a one off conga after the Scotland game as if it’s a really bad thing.
Could someone please explain how the conga is so much worse than the huddle the have been doing each game only up to last week.

I've heard from an airport worker that they only had one bus pick them up on return from Glasgow Airport. They requested one bus and two kit vans. This was queried as they thought it should be other way round, but was confirmed as only one bus.
I'm sure Parks of Hamilton would be happy to confirm?

This why Maxwell said there was nothing to see. It should be seven game bans for at LEAST 10 of their first team players, yet the governing body turn a blind eye to one clubs indiscretions while banning players from other clubs.
It should see them thrown out the door immediately.

Skeletors report on BBC Scotland was very pro Celtic, showing the Scotland conga clip twice and Lennon saying how there hard done to, nothing about Lennon slamming government protocol or anything else.
Skeletor is a massive Tim, he's their #1 journo fanboy.

I thought a lot of what he said was an attempt to show Scottish football protocols in a bad light. The mentioning of the lack of social distancing in changing rooms at certain grounds. Packed in like sardines he said. He’s trying to create a bigger issue in the hope of N & V

Very evident m8

Skeletors report on BBC Scotland was very pro Celtic, showing the Scotland conga clip twice and Lennon saying how there hard done to, nothing about Lennon slamming government protocol or anything else.
stv have shown the bar and poolside photos many times but never seen them on bbc - only training sessions!!

I thought a lot of what he said was an attempt to show Scottish football protocols in a bad light. The mentioning of the lack of social distancing in changing rooms at certain grounds. Packed in like sardines he said. He’s trying to create a bigger issue in the hope of N & V
Exactly. Why has it taken him till now to moan about it lol

Back