Covid FC getting tore apart on BBC Sportsound

I’m probably in the minority predicting that they’ll beat livi tonight.

we can’t have any more slip ups in our games. The weekend against a rejigged county and a cup final type Hibs perfromance won’t be easy but we have to absolutely go for it.
I can’t see anything other than a Celtic win either tbh.

As long as we win at the weekend and match their results week on week, it doesn’t really matter.

we can’t have any more slip ups in our games. The weekend against a rejigged county and a cup final type Hibs perfromance won’t be easy but we have to absolutely go for it.
Players back and with the 5 subs rule as well i can't see them losing tbh.

Unfortunately, I think so as well.

My thinking is that Livi have to run out of steam eventually and sods law is that it
will be tonight.

edit: So glad this came back and bit my arse. Will be for naught if we don’t do the business against Ross County though.

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I think so as well.

My thinking is that Livi have to run out of steam eventually and sods law is that it will be tonight.
I believe that they will rest some ahead of the semi final this weekend.

I think they'll win as well to be honest, people putting money on Livi etc just gives me the fear.

If they drop points it's obviously excellent, but I find it easier to cope just thinking they'll win and if they do I expected it.

I don't listen to anything they broadcast, but can I ask, are they bad mouthing the club or Lennon?
I would find it hard to believe that they are being too hard on the club.
It may well be open season on Lennon for no other reason than they know he is a managerial dead man walking.

I don't listen to anything they broadcast, but can I ask, are they bad mouthing the club or Lennon?
I would find it hard to believe that they are being too hard on the club.
It may well be open season on Lennon for no other reason than they know he is a managerial dead man walking.
lennon

I’m the same I just can’t seem them taking anything other than 3 points after the week they’ve had

Means nothing really because they are themselves the SPFL and SFA, Government are against them, media against them, pundits against them, ex players against them, English media against them, football fans against them, non football fans against them. All means nothing in a setup they own

You guys who are going for a Celtic win...do you celebrate if your prediction is right?
Just wondering.

Back