Ally reckons there could be an announcement regarding Lennon “any minute” according to Brazil

I don't think he will be sacked today, but the fall out and aftermath could be explosive if he is.he's

They'll have to pay him off and probably pay him to sign non disclosure agreement to keep his manky trap shut.

Don't know how much faith I'd put in a non disclosure agreement signed by an alky mentalist who thinks the whole world's got it in for him.
He's lucky it's just the mentally challenged mafia he's in with.

He's certainly got a spring in his step, told Brazil he didn't even know there was a game last night and was watching English football and Brazil called him a liar and said aye you're right B-) . You had to be there!!
Anyway I doubt he know anything on this other than thinking what should happen

With the run of results they're on & his outburst in the pre match stuff he's a dead man walking.

If not, then it's because they can't afford to sack him.
That’s why I think too.
The league is gone and the situation around the club is an absolute circus. The atmosphere inside must be utterly toxic.

Even if they have like a Clarke option or someone similar lined up that needs to wait till the summer it will do more harm than good having him hanging around with a bad smell ( not need for a simile here :) )

The only logical conclusion is they don’t have the cash to pay him off.
Having had such a shite season and allowed several contracts to go into the last 18 months coupled with the pandemic meaning no-one seems to be buying in january means cash they would have banked on from being able to flog christie or edouard is not even available.

A certain Irish billionaire could afford it.
That would require him to put money INTO the club instead of syphoning it out. It would also require him to admit he was wrong. Neither scenario is likely. Which is nice.

As for Brazil, I wouldn't trust him to tell me today is Thursday or that Rangers are likely to win the league.

I don't think he has a future in Scottish football management after the past week.

He is the most toxic personality in the country.
He'll get another job here, he's regarded as a managerial genius up here by the same people who claimed Forrest was world class when he won poty.

Can't believe the stuff that "they can't afford it". Even if it's a couple of million they can or DD can. It's not even the cost of a player. I think they can't afford not to sack him. At risk of sounding like a conspiracy nutjob, I wonder what's going on in the background.

This “there’s no chance he’ll be the manager at the weekend” stuff....

Why not ?

If they were going to do it it, they’d have done it already. Surviving the press conference alone was evidence enough he’s staying till the end.

One extra draw against Livingston away isn’t going to see him punted if what has gone before hasn’t

Can they afford not to bin him ?

If Celtic bin him they owe him £1.2m whether it's today, tomorrow, next week, next month or the summer.

Their fans are already threatening boycotts of next season. We win the title and their ST's will plummet through the floor. An already tricky financial situation now becomes even more grave. Throw in 4 players into the last 12 months of their contract and a huge rebuild becomes even more difficult.

Is keeping Lennon really worth all that bother to them ? I can't see that as the case.

If they want to keep their lunatic fringe sweet they'll bin him close of play today.

Last edited:
If that was our manager, I'd want him gone. There's a way to act & setting fire to everyone and everything you come across isn't the way to do it. He's a self pitying embarrassment.

But this is Lennon in a nutshell the past 20 years. He can act how he wants to whoever he wants and there are no repercussions. This is the end result of being appeased and mollycoddled by his press pals.

Feign injury ? Aye but.
Knife threats ? Aye but.
Caught being sectarian ? Aye but.
Try start fight with other managers ? Aye but.
A pisshead who is caught playing away ? Aye but.

It is incredible he still has a standing in the game given his past behaviour.

Can't wait until next season where he's delivering yet more of his special brand of poison from the Aberdeen dugout.
But, but he's super intelligent innat, and he's picked on cause he's a kafflik innat!! He wins the pub quiz every week.

He is the epitome of everything that is rancid about that club and ticks every box that they have available

Phuck him

Their board will hold on for the transfer window to “slam shut” :cool:. The week before season book renewals panic will set in and punt him when the penny finally drops and he starts costing them vital revenue!

If that was our manager, I'd want him gone. There's a way to act & setting fire to everyone and everything you come across isn't the way to do it. He's a self pitying embarrassment.

But this is Lennon in a nutshell the past 20 years. He can act how he wants to whoever he wants and there are no repercussions. This is the end result of being appeased and mollycoddled by his press pals.

Feign injury ? Aye but.
Knife threats ? Aye but.

Can't wait until next season where he's delivering yet more of his special brand of poison from the Aberdeen dugout.
He should have been an embarrassment to them when he was winning never mind now he is the man that fucked “the 10”.

He is a complete and utter scumbag of a man.

All this talk of bringing someone else in, I don't think they do that until the end of the season anyway.

If they sack him it'll be Kennedy and / or Strachan until the summer, which hopefully will be just as good for us.

It’s anybody’s guess as to when the club hierarchy pull the trigger and tell Lennon to go. The one certainty is that he’s not leaving without the money he’s due, which is £1.2m + alleged bonuses.
The longer he’s in post, the longer this car crash of a season continues for them.
They are now a shambolic laughing stock and Lennon has now been exposed to the wider world for the toxic lunatic that we always knew he was.

I don't think he has a future in Scottish football management after the past week.

He is the most toxic personality in the country.

He got the Celtic and Hibs jobs AFTER the newspaper stories about his alleged threatening behaviour towards women.

I agree he is toxic but why would this time be any different ?

You had people defending his coronavirus conspiracy on Monday.

He loves it up here because he can cause as much grief as he wants and he can walk away laughing at the mess he's left behind because he knows his press poodles will be falling over themselves to defend him.

Feign injury ? Aye but.
Knife threats ? Aye but.

Wouldn't have him!

Cant they afford not to bin him ?

If Celtic bin him they owe him £1.2m whether it's today, tomorrow, next week, next month or the summer.

Their fans are already threatening boycotts of next season. We win the title and their ST's will plummet through the floor. An already tricky financial situation now becomes even more grave. Throw in 4 players into the last 12 months of their contract and a huge rebuild becomes even more difficult.

Is keeping Lennon really worth all that bother to them ? I can't see that as the case.

If they want to keep their lunatic fringe sweet they'll bin him close of play today.

I understand all those points...and they will bin him in a few months.

But why would they do it now, today, If they haven’t already?

They’re not going to dismiss him based on the footballing result last night being a “tipping point”. He willfully in the Press conference went against the club line and still remains in situ. What more does he have to do to be dismissed ?

Neic is holding out for his allegedly £1.2 Million pay off.. apparently the tramps can’t afford it..
Pretty sure Desmond can afford to pay Lennon off if he chooses to do so. Think the problem they have is that the great unwashed want a big name replacement. If they bring in a Jack Ross or similar, the fans be be revolting (pun intended). The big name they want would expect an equally big salary and demand a significant transfer budget. That's where the problems with finance kick in. There's no guarantee of success and they can't afford to spunk millions upon millions on failure. In short, they're in a bit of a catch 22 situation. Fukd if they sack him. Fukd if they don't.

Latest posts

Back