Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
got to say i'm disappointed in todays Yahoo misery fare
they're not even trying to entertain me today - no effort put in since Neics SnuSFace

pish at football
pish at satiating my desire for their humiliation

they're not even trying to entertain me today - no effort put in since Neics SnuSFace

pish at football
I think they’ve just accepted their demise now. The hope is gone.

765-E1-E01-E6-FE-4-AD9-B0-C6-9-FC85-B6-E5-DD7.jpg

pish at football
That was back when they still genuinely believed their season could be saved.

They now accept it’s a total disaster and are wanting to start planning for next season already.......and it’s still January!

This season? He's always been like that.

Screaming in people's faces when the whistle goes in cup finals, petulantly kicking out at people, walking about in -18 weather in Russia in just a t-shirt. Everything he does is about showing off how hard he is.

35 year old man, got weans, captain of a huge club and he still acts like a dafty on a regular basis
:ffs:
Best thing was one of them saying brown wasn't at fault for elbowing the Livvie player in the head. The player was too small. If he wasn't small he would have got hit on the chest.

Here they are before they shut down their previous channel "On The Road To Ten" :) :)
This was after the Old Firm game. They are in full meltdown and absolutely raging. They did take this one offline.
Almost 1 hour and 20 minutes of moon howling howlers.
Superb.

The bile and anger spewing out of these neds is hilarious B-D

'How can they celebrate that win?'

Quite easily bhoys, it was fun from the moment your idiot player got himself red carded until, well, now.

Imagine being telt this is how Celtic's reign would end a few years ago - housebound to a global pandemic, 20 odd points behind the huns, Livingston FC fans ripping the utter carrot out of us and Neil Lennon the manager sitting at his computer tanning Snus and arguing with fans on twitter.

The site is back up folks. A few of them hoped the crash was due to volume of users because TLB had maybe been binned :))

I just watched that and the wee skinny speccy one smashed his telly .Hahaha
Watched 5 mins of it.
Apparently we are a glorified pub team with a world class keeper.
They refer to him as a beast who should be in jail, what's that about?

They then ask any 'hun basturts ' to make comment on the game. A g
Bear does so, the guy loses it and blocks him then asks for more and yeez us as getting blocked anaw.
Gave up at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back