• Zungu

Votes: 2 0.3%
  • Itten

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Defoe/Patterson

Votes: 1 0.1%

• Total voters
That was terrific.

Any conerns over a Fir Park hangover extinguished.

Wednesday will be a tricky game but it cant come soon enough. Navigate that and a tricky January gives way to a much more favourable February.

Only downside was the missed penalty I wank dugs B-) . 5 goals, 3 points, clean sheet, great performances all round, people back and time on the pitch.

MIND THE GAP Celtic!

No negatives today, 5 goals five scorers. Jack back with a bang, Roofe on the bench and Patterson gets a run out.

As 150th games go SG will be delighted, I know I am.

Disappointing!! - disappointing in that there wasn’t another hour of the match to go. Thoroughly enjoyed this afternoon’s viewing.
MOM is for the Ryans - full match to Kent and a special mention to Jack On a great comeback.

Absolutely fantastic today.

Exactly the correct response to last week.

The bandwagon rolls on

Not a poor player in a Rangers Jersey. 5 different players played in the front 3 positions and all 3 were excellent. Jack good to see ya back, if he started he would have got MOTM on what he done.

20210123-165306.gif

Quietly terrified

Correct man of the match choice ;) B-D

Ianis gives what Ianis gives. Very willing.

Execution sets Kent Borna Davo Aribo apart. Delivery. Cracking the game open.

Superb result today. Excellent perfomances all round. Some cracking football played at times. The Gerrard juggernaut steams onwards to Wednesday. #55.

That was a 5-0 thumping and never hit top gear. If we can play for 90 minutes we can score 10 this year v someone.

I really enjoyed that. I thought Hagi was superb. Tremendous work rate until the final whistle. Kent back on form. Jack with a great return,

Back