Sutton being salty as per

He is a knob, but I don't blame him, he is just playing to his audience the same way Boyd is to his, it gets him money and jobs and he is a former Celtic player , I wish some of ours were like that just to wind them up.

Boyd is just so much better at it than Sutton, one grin and they lose it.

Final points tally will determine that, if we even go unbeaten. Either way, outstanding achievement if it happens.

He's irrelevant mate.

Only taking shite to annoy Bears like you.

His tears when we lift 55 will be delicious.
He definitely a noise up merchant. I wouldn't normally take notice but i made an explanation for this nonsense lol

Still holding out for the possibility of a 55 season documentary. ;) They tweet about us almost every time we play.

ikdV2Pj.png

Clearly he is at the wind-up as usual but I would love to hear some well though out logic as to why this would be the case? Rangers returns and stats have been phenomenal and the proficiency in front of goal is by and large beyond comparison.

obviously ignoring how they had to get us hounded out of the league to achieve that while we would/could achieve it by trouncing them and helping their timplosion.

Was watching BT Sport Scores when he said it.

The guy’s a bitter prick.

Incidentally is the host Darrel Currie a blue nose, seemed to be involved in a bit of banter with Sutton over it?

Back