Kerryfail Meltdown - It's the hope that kills you

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have a better scouting network but can’t understand why we got better players for next to nothing. What’s with the “why did we let him go there” nonsense? 10/10 players will choose to come to Rangers before their shitpit.

uVSBQ7.gif

We have officially broke the cunts

This is an interesting change of tactics.Led balloons? The kids might like these.

It’s hilarious how when they thought 10 was a certainty there was nothing wrong with this season and we would all be crying about it, but now they’re shite and 55 is imminent, they’re crying about how the league doesn’t even mean anything this year. I saw one person say that this season is comparable to the war years!

The seeth on Kerryfail is incredible now that it is really starting to dawn on them the way this season is going.

They are now calling the league tainted, meaningless, wartime-esque etc :))

I presume they would have all cancelled their 10 in a row parties had they won it then, given how meaningless it is.

most of them are now at the acceptance stage. It’s just the crazier element that are still clinging to a wee bit of hope that we’ll spectacularly collapse or go into admin.

no matter what they claim about our title win this season it still stops their 10 that they have been going on about for the last 10 years and they’re gutted.

He's got a fair point, I mean all the Liverpool fans i know are forever saying that they didn't enjoy winning the league last season...

Oh I am sure it wouldn’t have been meaningless to him to had they been winning 10 given some of the original authors previous tweets. Tim’s don’t do irony.

Last edited:
It’s hilarious how when they thought 10 was a certainty there was nothing wrong with this season and we would all be crying about it, but now they’re shite and 55 is imminent, they’re crying about how the league doesn’t even mean anything this year. I saw one person say that this season is comparable to the war years!
They hold us not counting the war years against us as though having a bit of dignity is to be scoffed at. It says everything about them.

The delusion over in that place is incredible.

Take this for example:
"Even their most reasonable fans will admit that we’ve regressed far far more than they’ve improved. Our regression is more responsible for them walking this league than anything they’ve done. All they had to do was sit back and watch the implosion on our side."

I don't think it can be argued that they haven't imploded this season but how can anyone in their right mind take any credit away from us? We are unbeaten in the domestic league and Europe. Out with the two games that we have played them, how is their poor form responsible for our outstanding form and topping our Europa group table? It could be argued that the pressure that we have heaped on them has been a major factor in their implosion.

And this:
"Gerrard has signed about a million players. The vast majority have been duds."

Most of the ins and outs have been free transfers and loans. Our squad consists of pre Gerrard players in Tav and Morelos, free transfers, development fees and around 30million spent on 12 or so players over 3 seasons.

Here is the bulk of the money we spent:

Ryan Kent22Liverpool
£6,480,000.00​
Kemar Roofe27RSC Anderlecht
£4,500,000.00​
Ianis Hagi21KRC Genk
£3,150,000.00​
Connor Goldson25Brighton
£3,060,000.00​
Filip Helander26Bologna
£3,020,000.00​
Cedric Itten23FC St. Gallen
£2,700,000.00​
Borna Barisic25NK Osijek
£2,200,000.00​
Nikola Katic21Slaven Belupo
£2,050,000.00​
Glen Kamara23Dundee FC
£50,000.00​

That is an average of 3 million per player and an average age of 23, so plenty of sell on potential to actually make a net profit.

The poor signings that have cost us a fee would be limited to Grezda and Lafferty for a combined 2 million. We bought Jamie Murphy for 1million and he was very unlucky to get such a bad injury. I believe Hibs have an obligation after the loan term but I don't know if there is money involved for us.

Now if you factor in the prize money from our European endeavours over the past three years and the increased value of our squad over the same period, it absolutely destroys any notion that Gerrard has been wasteful. Unless you are a deluded tramp of course. Please remain blinkered and living in a fantasy land because your delusions make for an epic and hilarious thread.

*All figures from Transfermarkt which I know aren't always on the money.

The seeth on Kerryfail is incredible now that it is really starting to dawn on them the way this season is going.

I presume they would have all cancelled their 10 in a row parties had they won it then, given how meaningless it is.
Wartime would involve them all scarpering back to Ireland.

Journeymen? Like who?
Like the Northern Ireland international Steven Davis
The Nigerian internationals Aribo and Balogun
Like the Columbian international Alfredo
Like the Swiss international Itten
Like the Croatian international Barasic
Like the South African international Zungu.
Like the Scotland internationals McGregor and Jack
Like the Finnish international Kamara
Like the Swedish international Helander
Like the youth international Patterson

Those talentless journeymen.

In fact our two most consistent players, arguably, are the two without caps. Tavernier and Goldson.

Did I miss anyone?:))B-D

Last edited:

Some of them wont be able to handle watching Tav lift the league trophy.

The main excuse now seems to be that its down to their players not being coached properly rather than us being any good.

I guess Porto, Braga, Galatasaray, Standard Liege etc will need to have a look into their coaching as well then.

Like the Northern Ireland international Steven Davis
The Nigerian internationals Aribo and Balogun
Like the Columbian international Alfredo
Like the Swiss international Itten
Like the Croatian international Barasic
Like the South African international Zungu.
Like the Scotland internationals McGregor and Jack
Like the Finnish international Kamara
Like the Swedish international Helander
Like the youth international Patterson

Those talentless journeymen.

Did I miss anyone?:))B-D
You mean Britain's most capped journeyman Steven Davis haha

Some of them wont be able to handle watching Tav lift the league trophy.

The main excuse now seems to be that its down to their players not being coached properly rather than us being any good.

I guess Porto, Braga, Galatasaray, Standard Liege etc will need to have a look into their coaching as well then.

Our current side would be sitting well ahead of Rodgers teams from his second and third seasons, and we are only 2 points worse off than where he was at this stage of his first season.

It’s all about us and deep down they know it. We’ve done this to them, not TLB.

On your point about Tav lifting the trophy - I seen a comment on Kerryfail with one of them saying that their board aren’t quite grasping how much the sight of the penalty king lifting the trophy in their should-be 10iar season is going to utterly disgust them:))

In terms of their meltdowns, the best is most definitely yet to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back