Votes: 45 5.6%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Gerrard doesn't seem to be a fan of half time substitutions, he only really seems to do them if someone is injured.

Think a lot of players find it insulting to get hooked at half time.

For some reason we struggle against this mob and they're pish. No urgency in our game and once again the Gerrard half time rocket is required. I would give Alfie the first 10 mins in the second half, if no improvement get him hooked as he's been poor tonight.

Just not clicking.

There is too big a gap between midfield and the front 3 for a start. Also think we would be better with 2 strikers in the front 3 so either Itten or Roofe.

I'll need to see the Morelos one again but I honestly think that slowing it down makes it look a lot worse because my initial reaction is that he goes to get the ball clumsily. Maybe I have the blinkers on tho
No it was a foul, he was lucky not to get a card,

Midfield 3 is not working. Need at least one of them to be attack minded and breaking lines. Morelos hold up play has been shocking.

Pitch isn't helping as everyone is struggling with their first touch a bit
They were picked to boss it and it’s not heppening!!

Morelos playing outside the box on a pitch like this is a waste of time

That was horrific tactically. Aribo playing wide right who guessed again is a complete waste of space and we have zero runners from midfield it’s that flat. Honestly hagi must be raging. We need itten and hagi on ASAP if the early parts of the 2nd half go the same. It’s so negative.
Fucking hell. Back to the relative sanity of twitter.

A nothing first half. Pretty on the eye till we get 30 yards from goal but then a real lack of forward runners into the box. We need to take more risk or we are creating little.

And Rangers really need to go after Crocker and Walker. Their one sided persecution of Morelos is getting downright sinister.

Amazing how Crocker can’t shut up about a Morelos stamp or elbow but can’t find his tongue when Brown does it nearly every week.
Alfie will be getting a call from clerr. Two game retrospective ban.

Very underwhelming performance. Started off ok then fell asleep. We are making hibs look better than they are.

Just one of those games.

Id take morelos off. Never mind his idiotic stamp but his play has been terrible, not found a rangers player with a pass all half. Weve played ok but as ive said many times our inability to shoot from distance is showing here.

Kamara Davis Jack is not the midfield needed domestically. Nothing is sticking with Morelos and he's lucky to be on the park. Subs need to be made at half time and someone needs to take the game by the scruff of the neck.

Missed half of it due to RTV issues but what I did see was like a bad pre season friendly being played on a beach

No wonder. The guy is an idiot . He knows the focus is on him yet he can’t help himself. The team will now have two games with him missing . I’d chase him in the summer, let’s down the team repeatedly
Roofe will be fit for Alfie’s two match ban.

Hibs are killing this game with time wasting at every opportunity. Marciano took 31 seconds to take a goal kick and Hallberg is taking at least the same time with each corner.
I would take Aribo off and get Hagi on.
typical wee team mentality, we have to rise above it

No wonder. The guy is an idiot . He knows the focus is on him yet he can’t help himself. The team will now have two games with him missing . I’d chase him in the summer, let’s down the team repeatedly
Point im making is the rules are not being evenly applied.

Right on half time there there’s a blatant shirt pull on Kamara. A standard yellow, yet it wasn’t given.

I can’t take anyone serious when they cry about decisions or officials if they select what they want to be outraged at.

Cant see the positives in that half that everyone else can, utter shite so far, slack passing and a distinct lack of any communication between the players, decision-making shambolic, amateur refereeing, shite pitch, slack touches, lack of pace and intensity, etc

0-0 at H/T isn’t the worse but we just need to impose orange a bit more. Try to get our forward passing game going. Hagi on asap

Wasn’t particularly enjoyable viewing but another 45 minutes to rectify that. Mercifully we’re not chasing it like at Motherwell.

Would love to win but at the end of the day If we draw it’s not the end of the word

Started well but imo the lack of being able to hold the ball up top is killing us and Morelos has been awful and needs a rocket his hold up play is really poor.

Not a pretty site, Rangers just not got anything going plus this HIVS mob are poorer although they are playing a blinder at timewasting straight after kick off.

I wish Kent would back himself more. Hesitant on the ball now, compared to the start of the season where he would get it and drive, knowing exactly where he was going. Whilst I would like to see him dropped, even when he is playing shite he can still be the spark that creates.

Hagi for Aribo. Roofe for Morelos on 60 if nothing changes.

I love them all individually but a deep lying Davis, Jack and Kamara together, doesn't help our attacking drive.

Back