Votes: 45 5.6%
  • Roofe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Zungu

Votes: 1 0.1%
  • Itten

Votes: 2 0.3%

• Total voters
Morelos needs to be taken off at half-time, his passing has been consistently poor, he's contributed nothing so far and you just know that 19th Century Terrorist Face will be choking to send him off once he's heard of his missed chance earlier.

Any one of Itten, Roofe or Hagi on for him, they will all improve the team, but I expect Gerrard will give him another 15 minutes to turn things around.

As expected, Hibs raise their game. The pitch is slowing our movement down considerably. In the circumstances, the team is doing fine. It needs to improve but we must keep the back door locked. Hibs have been dangerous a few times. This game is not going to be easy.

Aye, old news though mate.

High time for us to go to these diddies and raise our own game too.

Morelos off for Roofe is the smart move.

You can bet Clancy will have been told he should have sent him off and be looking for any excuse which Morelos may readily provide.

Ross County aside; we started this game quicker than previous games but offered nothing in the final third. After 20 minutes Hibs came onto a game and caused some problems.

Players need a boot up the arse at half time.

Yet again, a diddy team save all their energy for us, if I was a supporter of one of these teams I’d be raging...but a typical supporter of this mob will just be happy they’re trying against Rangers.

The worry for me is the referee realises he’s made a mistake in not sending off Morelos and then tries to rectify it by being over eager with any possible red card decisions in the second half.

The passing of Barasic,Kent has been absolutely woeful despite Hibs being tight on the man marking at least five times in that area it's come to nothing.

Helander is giving me the fear. He’s looked far from convincing so far. Take a wee bit more care with our passing in the 2nd half and there’s a goal in it for us.
He’s been fine, winning everything in the air & made a vital block to deny Doidge scoring, the same kind of chance Cole scored against us a few weeks ago.

A couple of weeks ago when I saw the Easter Road pitch on the telly I thought that the grass on their pitch looked like it had some sort of disease. From what some posters on here are saying I don't think that thought was too far off the mark. It's not unusual for pitches to be worn at this stage of the season but the grass on their pitch is an unusual colour into the bargain.

I will be amazed if SG let's morelos come out for the 2nd half
He never takes him off early, he'll be on til the 75th minutes, come off with a pissed off face like he's been hard done by. Truth is he's lucky to be on the pitch both on performance and behaviour.

I think Clancy couldn’t see the actual stamp from his angle, as Porteous front leg was blocking his view. Luck for us.

Don’t think we’ve been they bad tbh, pretty even game. We’ve got levels above this we need to hit.

would be good to just see us hit a shot or two from outside the box though

I love wee Alfredo but at the same I can’t wait to see the back of him.
that's a bit harsh, i will admit it doesn't look like he'll ever learn to stop doing that kind of thing but he's been an important player at times - even this season when his form's been all over the place

Have I got blue tinted glasses on?

I thought Alfie was trying to get the ball under control, his step landed on the boys leg and he took his weight off, hence the fall. Maybe just me.
We do a stamp mate. Red all day.
All round very poor 1st half. Pitch is a disgrace.

Creating nothing, no urgency about us, passing at a pedestrian pace, changes required in 2nd half. We need to up the tempo and pace of the game and get more balls in to the box. In a nutshell the first 45 have been shyte.
This all day long.

Front 3 have created & done nothing. Midfield too deep, nobody breaking into the box. Much like the Motherwell game first half - it's in danger of becoming a bit of a pattern away from home.

Ross County aside; we started this game quicker than previous games but offered nothing in the final third. After 20 minutes Hibs came onto a game and caused some problems.

Players need a boot up the arse at half time.

Yet again, a diddy team save all their energy for us, if I was a supporter of one of these teams I’d be raging...but a typical supporter of this mob will just be happy they’re trying against Rangers.
Game on TV.
Playing against established international players.
Are you really surprised?

If we concede first we’re in trouble...

We need to pass the ball much quicker and be braver to find a man, its letting these Hivs players to get back in shape!

Front 3 need to show more urgency and Kent needs to go directly against Doig and get him a 2nd yellow.

And that pitch is a disgrace, have Hivs intentionally ploughed the pitch before the match?

That's a disgrace of a performance.

Manager has got it totally wrong. Get one of the midfield 3 off and move Aribo back one, and get a proper forward on.

Get Morelos off as well he's been rank rotten again. First touch awful, passing terrible and zero goal threat.

Absolutely dreadful.

a disgrace? Really?

The players are clearly putting the effort in and trying to play on the deck which is probably not going to work on that pitch but come on!

Been ages since I viewed a match thread during a game and now I remember why.

It could easily be a red but with everything Morelos it’s petulant not dangerous. It seems fine to potentially risk breaking a players leg but as soon as Morelos acts childish it’s the biggest talking point. Scottish football everyone!

Yes, Alfie was lucky. Replays have been excessive though.

The one where Doig got booked was a shocker.
When Nisbet went in late on Helander - could easily have got a yellow.
Free-kick just before half time was also a yellow for the pull of the jersey.
They are all ok though.

Back