Sky sports are a disgrace

Like a wake at the end of the match. The pain in their voices while trying to muster up any enthusiasm. Honestly, terrible commentry. Compare that to the cnut who commentates for bbc who was liking celtics hoop throught the cup final. Fcuk the lot of them.

Crazy theory, if Morelos doesn't do it, nobody talks about it. Completely fucked up, I know. For what it's worth I'm glad he scored because he should've been off though B-)

Let's not get to upset.

In my opinion Morelos will get cited. But let's face it, shit like this makes them go off their fùckin nuts. It's gonnae be a joy to listen to and read online all this week.

Always a bright side.

It was a clear red, how can anyone have any complaints about replays being shown about it, what happened to “no one likes us, we don’t care”?

Sorry guys, Morelos is his own worst enemy. This should not even be an issue, but he has allowed it to be. If cited and banned, we have enough fire power to cope. Roofe and Itten are chapping at the door anyway.
Surely even you can see they were looking for it.

You can get scudded up and down the pitch all night by coos like Porteous and McGregor but that does not suit the agenda

Do they not know the compliance officers still on her holidays? Shes yet to deal with Lennon, Edouard & brown.......

Two of them should be nowhere near a Rangers game. It's essentially celtic TV, and they've actually gotten worse. Crocker has to be the laziest commentator going. There's a reason he's on the spfl games.

Absolutely disgraceful from Sky sports tonight. Massive agenda against Alfredo where other similar incidents are barely worthy of a mention. It's an abuse of their position and a clear attempt to influence retrospective punishment.

Not a peep about the stamp on Kamara. Unbelievable how much they keep on about anything Morelos related.

They've honestly replayed it about 20 times.

His goals been replayed about 3 times.

No player is subjected to the same treatment by the media in this country.
How did Porteous react to the horrendous stamp?
Was he going off his rocker at the ref?
I don't think he was.
If the player did not make a song and dance about it, that says it all.
The ref also had a good view of it, but will say he missed it, if Alfie is cited.
Don't forget folks, Broonaldo kicked a player on the head when the player was on the ground, and got off with it.
Precedent set.

Alfie was trying to trap the ball, no intent whatsoever. If it was any other player it wouldn’t be getting a mention.
Can't believe how many on here saying we got away with it.
If a scum player was sent off for that, I'd laugh my arse off. The reason Clancy didn't give a red is because it wasn't a red.

Fckn replays. People have been stuck in the house too long if that winds you up.

Alfie's was a red, he continually does things like that. They can't all be accidental.

McGregor for Hibs should have been off as well, the big coo.

The thing that really gets me is the way brown gets away with it week after week and it's nothing to see move on it was the other players fault but Alfie does it ban him ban him lynch him pitchforks out

It won’t go down well but he put himself in that position! They will lap it up but ultimately Alfie is at fault and WILL be banned! Only good thing is we have players now who’ll step up and do the job.

Walker thought it was a yellow when he seen the incident in real time, then when he see it in slow motion he decided that it was a red “because Morelos had time to avoid outting his foot down”.

I don’t think he understands how slow motion works.

I actually don’t think he’ll be charged, in real time it looks like an accident because he’s off balance & slow mo looks pretty bad.

Maybe I’m just overly positive, but I’d be surprised if they could conclusively say it was intentional.
I agree with you. He is bringing his foot down to control the ball when it bobbles off the other player legs. Alfie has eyes on the ball at all times. No case to answer.

Absolutely disgraceful from Sky sports tonight. Massive agenda against Alfredo where other similar incidents are barely worthy of a mention. It's an abuse of their position and a clear attempt to influence retrospective punishment.
Crocker even said as much "....may yet still face retrospective punishment" almost one microsecond after the final whistle.

You have to expect it when Doncaster and Liewell are the 2 who seemed to have negotiated the contracts with Sky.

Notice the immediate difference in reaction to the McGregor stamp on Kamara? As clear as day for anyone watching.

I hope Gerrard defends Alfie!
And that fkr Walker said about McGregor's challenge "that wasn't a stamp". My blood boils listening to that eejit.

It’s the clear lack of consistency that shows them up. They’re so obsessed with Morelos and turn a blind eye to others.

55 is all that matters. It will sicken the lot of them.

I only get Rangers tv here. The amount of times the camera is focused on Morelos during the Sky games is unbelievable at least I don't have to listen to them

Crocker and Walker is a combination that should never commentate our games. Bitter bar stewards and I cannot stand either. Blatant bias by both, had that been Brown it would have been brushed aside.

The McGregor stamp was worst than Morelos and it got simply brushed off.
I thought the referee had perfectly good views of both incidents and made the correct decisions in both cases. No clear and obvious errors there.

I am not convinced it was a deliberate stamp yet. Need to see it a few times in real time rather than slo-mo.

EsxLe0QXUAEULzu

Back