Sky sports are a disgrace

Is there any particular reason Sky Sports don't like Morelos ? I don't think I've ever seen them go for a player whether in England or Scotland they way they collectively do in regards to Alfie

Here's a few talking points.
Those that say Alf knew what he was doing would have to accept that Porteous knows what he's doing when he goes all in on a tackle and McGregor knows he's going to stamp on Kamara.
I'd say Porteous should have been red carded in 20 seconds. He missed Alf, trying to go over the ball.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The fucking irony, Darren McGregor claiming Morelos should have been sent off!!
%^*& right off lol
Problem for everyone is even if the compliance officer suddenly appears from her hiatus, not only does it prove the agenda against one particular club.....
Just means we unleash big Ced the Ted. Roofe or Defoe.

Why? It was a red card offence. Clancy has done us a favour tonight.
Couldn't agree more. The McGregor incident was completely different. Yes Crocker is a fanny but that's missing the point. Morelos should have known better and if he gets cited then for me he deserves it.
Say all you want about the compliance issue but if he doesn't do it then there is no case to answer

Was working so missed this at the time. Seen short clip on Youtube without what happened before such as how Porteous was on the ground. I see no card was given bit like when Buff had hole in his leg except this time no hole in leg and player able to continue. A red could certainly be issued depending on what ref sees and how he interprets it. The commentary are judge jury and executioner with Morelos and he is automatically guilty because he is Morelos. I can imagine Scott Brown doing this on purpose and excuses would be found for him.

They forget they are commentators not officials and has fck all to do with them point it out and move on ,but to keep going on about it time and time again.
About time Ranagers done something about this because if it's not one player its another they are trying to discredit.
WATP

After it being mentioned goodness knows how many times at 60 mins I said to my son that I expected it to be mentioned at least another twice before the end..... big underestimation.... I counted another 10 times before the ad break at the end of the game...... and then we had the interviews..... it’s as though they are trying to highlight some sort of serial killer!

Excellent response from Boydy and the gaffer!

And they are still bloody at it in the Jack Ross interview!

Doesn't help matters when Kris Boyd and McFadden both said straight red for Alfredo at the halftime break

Absolute disgrace, asking Gerrard if he will follow up by investigating the Morelos incident.

When do you ever hear other managers being asked this ?

I am in man love with Kris Boyd.

EB - Do you expect retrospective action against Alfredo Morelos.

KB - Well it depends if the compliance officer turns up to work

Quite fûcking right Kris
Like I said earlier she has her on toast, shuts her down straight away. Like the comparing an offside goal to ittens goal.

McGregor body slams Kamara then stamps on him, far worse that Alfie, Porteous scissor full force on Kent would have snapped his leg if he had that planted, dangerous as fcuk

I'm getting the RTV overseas package next year.

%^*& having to put up with that every game. It's gone too far now.

Back