Sky sports are a disgrace

The difference in the McGregor wrestle and stamp on Kamala was hardly commented on.

That said, Alfie, what were you thinking, surely you were aware of Clancy and his treatment of you in previous games, tonight maybe he thought he owed you a break. But bet your boots the Complance Officer will appear again, it’s a blue jersey, and you will sit out another two games.

Alfie, will you never learn?

The compliance officer is on holiday. Hence why no action against her bhoys

Cocker and Wanker were out of order tonight

Lost count of the amount of times they mentioned the Alfie incident. Must have been over 25/30 times Sky mentioned it

Rangers really need to tell Sky this behaviour has to stop

All we want is impartiality and tonight was like mentally challenged TV

We can do something, we can use our voice.

Posted this in the other thread:

I've written a complaint about Sky and Walker and Crocker specifically to Ofcom. Copied in Kick it out, the Rangers SLO (didnt know who else from the club I could copy in) and the CEO of BSkyB, but unfortunately he left/is leaving his post this month and the same email format didnt work for his incoming succesor (bounced back).

Whether Alfie deserved a red or not is frankly immaterial.

That broadcast tonight was a disgrace. Especially when you have an almost identical incident involving McGregor in the same game that could not be treated any differently.

Crocker and Barbour must have implored the compliance officer to act about 6 times between them.

Disgusting racist, xenophobic, prejudiced bigots.

Crocker and Whanker should be told they are no longer welcome at Ibrox if Sky object tell them the same

The number of still frames of Morelos grazing that useless pricks shin Vs the number of clips of a truly outstanding goal with said useless prick at fault in 3 separate phases tells the story. Sky are a rancid click bait organisation

All Crocker has is bias thats whats kept him in the job over the years i doubt you will find anyone anywhere that really believes hes any use or looks forward to his comments during matches... the guy is absolutely dreadful the most awful commentator in the history of live football coverage.

Hes supposed to be neutral but hes shite and hes knows hes shite and he also knows everyone watching knows hes utter shite.....so the way to cover up and make sure it is not really an issue for so many fans or tim bosses is to have an agenda. To behave like a supporter of all the clubs that like to see Rangers struggle. Focus on any negatives.

Dont think he hates alfie or anyone from Rangers either but hes spent a fair bit of time working with Davy Provan and being crabbit, twisted and also completely biased against Rangers hasnt exactly done his career at sky any harm.

They hate a Rangers top so much they don't give a fcuk about targeting Alfie in a bullying Racist way, mention at thr time, half and full time but 25 to 30 times even when he scored is shocking, they should be ashamed of themselves.

And McGregor from Hibs just confirms the Referee told him he saw it and he didn't think Morelos stamped. There was no venom in that at all. Stupid but he's still never hurt a fly.

I'm convinced it's Tourettes with Alfie..
Instead of shouting shag yer granny, he flicks out.
This is his tick.
Clancy owes us one from not even yellow carding Edwards of Dundee Utd when he took part of Alfie's thigh home with him on his studs earlier this season.

Morelos stamp is the only thing they talk about

2 stamps on Rangers players played down not shown not talked about

boils my blood that mob

not sure if anyone’s noticed but I think he’s getting his own back.

motherwell he had his leg sliced and I’m sure porteuos has done alfie before so he took his chance to not move out of his way to land

Should've been a red and deserved mentioned a few times as it was out of order from Alfie, but seriously it was utter cringe how it was mentioned every minute thereafter. In all my years I've never heard anything like it in football commentary.

On many occassions I have thought that there was a hint of paranoia among our support but tonight was an absolute disgrace. Yes there was a foul. As they say Clancy had a good view. And yet over & over again, I think after some producer had managed to find a "talking point", they went on & on & on about it.

Get a life. Ref saw; ref decided; ref awarded. Jackanory - end of story

Should've been a red and deserved mentioned a few times as it was out of order from Alfie, but seriously it was utter cringe how it was mentioned every minute thereafter. In all my years I've never heard anything like it in football commentary.
Its the only way they can help their own team try to stop Rangers.

This consistent narrative setting is designed to do 2 things -
1. Get Morelos banned removing our firepower.
2. Reduce the sell on value of the player.

It happens to no other player in the league now - It has never happened to any player in the past.

Its stinks to the high heavens of total unprofessionalism by the cheerleaders. Unable to do their job properly.

Rangers must see this and should make 100% sure that these pricks are last in line to have access to our players when we bring this home. Rangers TV in house and fan media need to be first in line.

They've honestly replayed it about 20 times.

His goals been replayed about 3 times.

No player is subjected to the same treatment by the media in this country.
The CO role has created an absolute poison and the infection came from Celtic, and their media cheerleaders have piled in to try and ruin our game. People talk about this rather than some great moves we put together.

What's the difference between Morelos and McGregor's??
That prick Luke Shanley never even asked the player or his manager.
Double standards at play once again.
Double standards every time. Makes ye so angry. A few year ago tavs getting attacked wae some wee down and out. We play on.
All that mattered was 3 points. Glad Alfie got the goal. Stick together let them implode.

Double standards every time. Makes ye so angry. A few year ago tavs getting attacked wae some wee down and out. We play on.
All that mattered was 3 points. Glad Alfie got the goal. Stick together let them implode.
Yep.

Get it right up the lot of them.

Makes it all the sweeter!!

BBC Scotland Sports at it as well with their main headline:-

“Morelos escapes red, then scores, as Rangers down Hibs”.

A tenner to anyone who can point out a similar BBC headline involving any Celtic player, or any other Scottish player, in the last 10 years.

Eduoard went in studs up and done a Dundee Utd player several weeks ago, which lead to a goal for them, and was not mentioned in the commentary, headlines, or analysis. Funny that.

Thats not the point mate. Other players ‘put themselves in that position’ and nothing is said. The question is who decides what ‘the position’ Is?
Can’t argue with your comment, it’s out of order how he’s reffed to a different set of rules! We’ve got away with it tonight, hopefully also with the compliance officer! That might be a bit of a stretch imo.

Morelos stamp is the only thing they talk about

2 stamps on Rangers players played down not shown not talked about

boils my blood that mob
Indeed but VPN and RTV is the way forward. Tell them why you’re cancelling too. The editorial team on there is plainly riddled with Rangers haters.

Two of them should be nowhere near a Rangers game. It's essentially celtic TV, and they've actually gotten worse. Crocker has to be the laziest commentator going. There's a reason he's on the spfl games.
That is why I enjoyed watching the Ross county game on Rangers TV with with Kevin Thomson as co commentator , night and day compared to this shite

Back