Sky sports are a disgrace

Alfie finishes a fabulously move with his goal ...Crocker's first words, he shouldn't be on the pitch - W@nker.

Mate if you just tuned into that game, and never knew what happened, you would have assumed he tried to kill someone. Ridiculous overreaction. Worth talking about? Of course, but not to the extent that it essentially dominated all commentary from the moment it happened. They spent 2 feckin minutes of commentary spewing about it after the 2nd half ko, when the issue was long passed.

I've heard the phrase hate itself to death, when discussing Scottish football, but quite honestly tonight was the perfect example of that phrase in action

To be honest; it could’ve been a red card but equally, if a yellow had been given that would’ve been a fair result too.

Petty from Morelos but no real damage done, unlike the numerous elbows to our players faces and potential leg breaking tackles Porteous has put in over the past couple of seasons.

Given that many of our support have cancelled their various TV subscriptions, have (ahem) moved abroad and watch the game via the protection and privacy of a VPN, Sky Sports need to play to their audience. Who are obsessed mentally challengeds.

After the first old firm game of the season, sky sports news were showing the Morelos ear clip on Brown constantly. I couldn't believe how much of a deal they tried to make out of something so petty.

Morelos doesn't help himself at times but he definitely gets held to different standards to the rest. He basically lives in Walker's head rent free.

I was watching highlights of an old firm from a few years ago under Murty. Simunovic got sent off for his elbow on Morelos. It happened right in front of the linesman who flagged right away and ordered a sending off. Andy Walker tried to make out that it didnt warrant a red card stating that it was soft. It was as clear a sending off as I've ever seen one.

Its getting beyond embarassing now for sky sports.

Given that many of our support have cancelled their various TV subscriptions, have (ahem) moved abroad and watch the game via the protection and privacy of a VPN, Sky Sports need to play to their audience. Who are obsessed mentally challengeds.
Probably playing up to this so called powerful Irish Celtic supporters group

I can honestly say ive never heard commentators be so targeted on any player maybe Saures apart.
Rangers somehow must get the message out there publicly or privately.
You two are not up to giving a balanced view on anything Morelos or Rangers players do and if you cant get that balance dont come to Ibrox Stadium.
The witch hunt against Alfie last night was embarrassing

walker and crocker are a joke!!!

sky should sack them!
Rangers should be officially complaining about them tonight

no more interviews with Gerrard until Walker and Crocker are removed from our games the bias against morelos is irrefutable

they hate him

3 times in ten seconds they brought it up between them at full time

3 time brought up after the game in the interviews

sky can gtf

no interviews with rangers players or staff when we win the league this our chance to get rid of them

I normally don’t let this bother me, however last night’s double-act was nothing short of appalling.

It’s a red card offence 100%. The match officials missed it. This happens is almost every professional game in the land, week-in, week-out. The CO, rightly or wrongly, will pick up on it & retrospective action will likely be taken. So fuck!

A neutral tuning into that match coverage last night would’ve thought Morelos had committed an attempted murder the way the commentary ‘team’ were spewing about it every ten minutes. They even continued to mention it when Morelos was sitting in the stand after being subbed.

It was completely disproportionate, to the extent he was being targeted. Not once or twice, continually throughout the coverage.

To be perfectly honest, Morelos should lift that trophy above his head at the end of the season then stick two fingers up to Scotland & move on to pastures new. I wouldn’t blame the kid one bit for getting out of this puddle-drinking cesspit. He has his faults but he shouldn’t need to tolerate this nonsense from the media.

The fact that Cocker said not a word at the time of the McGregor stamp and still remained silent after watching the reply spoke volumes. He had mentioned Morelos at least 15 times before yet could not spot this at real time let alone after a slow motion replay.

Give them the minimal the contract allows Rangers.

To be perfectly honest, Morelos should lift that trophy above his head at the end of the season then stick two fingers up to Scotland & move on to pastures new. I wouldn’t blame the kid one bit for getting out of this puddle-drinking cesspit. He has his faults but he shouldn’t need to tolerate this nonsense from the media.
This is exactly what they want. Their narrative will ensure we get the lowest possible price.

At best its unconscious racism
Good point, Alfie should genuinely be allowed a “free pass” to stamp his studs into all opposition players legs whenever he wants and in truth they should be grateful for it.
Indeed if the player being stamped on doesn’t thank Alfie for it, they are the ones who should be yellow carded for being down right rude and showing a lack of gratitude that is bringing our game into disrepute.
They should see it as a momento, a signature if you will from the great Alfredo.
Alfie should get extra studs fitted to his boots so they leave 55 stud imprints B-)

Compare and contrast. A week ago a Celtic player clearly elbows an opponent. The commentator oh it could be a penalty. Nothing else said.

I've not paid for sky sports for 5 years and will continue to keep my money in my pocket. Other bears should think about going the same.

Not even a yellow and our Manager charged for mentioning it
2020-09-13.png

The pair of wankers sounded like condemned men knowing the Rangers are back! They are gutted and pig sick that their beloved filth are done. I really can’t believe sky still employ the clowns?

Disgraceful stuff indeed, mentioned constantly through the game and in all the post match interviews.
Big Boydie's come back at the end however was class in asking whether the CO was at work right now since she's been awol for the past 3 weeks!

Hopefully the Gaffer will be fully prepared come his next interview when he's reviewed the entire game.

The club should be responding here.

A couple of comments related to clear bias in TV coverage and how this influences retrospective action then puts pressure on Sky, BBC and the SFA.

Just for once, why can’t we be proactive?

I complained a few years ago to Sky regarding Walker after an unprovoked anti Rangers attack which had me fuming (we also lost which didn't help). Sky came back and basically said he is a very good co-commentator with experience of the Scottish game and he is also impartial (Impartial!!). There are definitely people above him that hate us just as much but not sure how we can target these guys?

My sky subscription is up for renewal I’m sorely tempted to tell them to shove it.If I didn’t need it to see us it would be gone.
When this season ends it will be gone.My dad wrapped them a few years back.Feels better not listening to crocker Walker or any other rheptile.Never misses a match though.He Watches them on his tablet with the sound down :)).He piggy backs off my sky subscription so pays heehaw and still sees the games. ;) Fu*k you sky.

The club should be responding here.

A couple of comments related to clear bias in TV coverage and how this influences retrospective action then puts pressure on Sky, BBC and the SFA.

Just for once, why can’t we be proactive?
Lol Rangers support proactive?Simply not done old bean.We would have nothing to rage about.Get ragin!:mad:

I complained a few years ago to Sky regarding Walker after an unprovoked anti Rangers attack which had me fuming (we also lost which didn't help). Sky came back and basically said he is a very good co-commentator with experience of the Scottish game and he is also impartial (Impartial!!). There are definitely people above him that hate us just as much but not sure how we can target these guys?
^^ this^^ have complained a few times mate and got almost exactly the same reply.Walker is a well respected football man.Apparently.

I normally don’t let this bother me, however last night’s double-act was nothing short of appalling.

It’s a red card offence 100%. The match officials missed it. This happens is almost every professional game in the land, week-in, week-out. The CO, rightly or wrongly, will pick up on it & retrospective action will likely be taken. So fuck!

A neutral tuning into that match coverage last night would’ve thought Morelos had committed an attempted murder the way the commentary ‘team’ were spewing about it every ten minutes. They even continued to mention it when Morelos was sitting in the stand after being subbed.

It was completely disproportionate, to the extent he was being targeted. Not once or twice, continually throughout the coverage.

Sky Sports have an unhealthy obsession with Morelos.

He is a combative striker, he wants to win & he loves having a physical battle with opposing defenders. He is exactly the type of player that you love to have in your team and you would hate if he is playing against you.

That said, because he was the biggest threat to Timmys quest for 10, he has been singled out for treatment by the press & media, in the hope that he left and that we get as little money as possible for him.

Despite his style of play, he had never been sent off in his career prior to moving to Scotland up until Gerrards first season where Clancy sent him off after only 8 mins because of a bit of handbags with McKenna. With that red being recinded because the linesman didnt see the whole incident, sent the media into overdrive to get him done at every opportunity since. Referees cant wait to card him, Robertson, Clancy & Madden spring to mind. The latter booked him for throwing his arms up in frustration aftef being halfed by an Ayr defender and the booking put him out of the Aberdeen Semi. Clancy allowed Aberdeen to kick feck out of him across 2 Scottish Cup ties and booked him for diving in both games ensuring he was suspended for a potential semi against the orcs. Then the performance at Sharkeid where Jullian got away with half a dozen fouls without being carded but Morelos gets a 2nd booking for diving that no other player on that park would have got.

You would be forgiven for thinking, if you were a neutral that Alfie is the dirtiest player ever in Scottish Football who goes out to maim and injure his opponents every game he plays. In reality, for all the red cards he has had, he has never seriously injured an opponent for any of them. The narrative has been set against him by the likes of Walker, Stewart, Sutton etc and Alfie is the Pantomime Villan of Scottish Football because of it.

Now is there instances where Alfie has been Red Carded deservedly? Yes. Is there times he has got away with not being Red Carded? Absolutely! The way Crocker & Walker kept going on about the incident is symptomatic of the environment where pundits know if they make a big enough deal about a particular player then they can get them banned. This will run all week and Alfie will get another ban.

When Alfie does eventuslly leave, the media will pick their next victim. Remember, prior to Alfie, Ryan Jack was the so called bad boy having been sent off twice in 10 years with Dolly but had 4 Red Cards within 3 months after signing for us.

Who will be next?

Last edited:
Apart from the ‘stamps’, the total unprofessional commentary is utterly appalling. We really stepped up play in the second half, started moving the ball quicker, creating chances and it was obvious we were by far the better team. Zero comments about how the game was playing out, how we had stepped it up, how the formation was nominating the game.
Compare and contrast to EPL, where the level of football knowledge and insight is off the scale to Walker and Crocker. Their 20 second silences during phases of play when they said nothing or couldn’t bring themselves to say anything was jaw dropping.
Their only interest was talking about one incident from around 10-15 minutes into the game. Also, it’s not just them, the camera is never off Alfie and definitely a coordinated attempt to paint him as a ‘nasty piece of work’.

I said the club, as in Stewart Robertson.
Honestly the club?Only time they raise a complaint if it’s aimed at them or recently the manager.
They don’t make complaints when we(fans) are vilified and there has not been much support for Alfie up to now from them.
Manager has pointed the bias towards Alfie and was cited for it.Kris Boyd has done more for the club pointing this bias out than the men upstairs.
They are still in discussions with bbc about McLaughlin.How longs that now?

The thing I don't really get is that the mentally challenged hate him as well so is he just there to antagonise Rangers fans?
I would think so mate.Why not have an ex Rangers player on to co commentate on Rangers ?As opposed to some shettleston who despises us and can’t hide it very well.Imagine if Ally Mcoist was co commentator at every rhats game televised and he pointed out broonaldos thuggery at every turn?Not saying Alfie is a thug here before I get any comments. :))

I would think so mate.Why not have an ex Rangers player on to co commentate on Rangers ?As opposed to some shettleston who despises us and can’t hide it very well.Imagine if Ally Mcoist was co commentator at every rhats game televised and he pointed out broonaldos thuggery at every turn?Not saying Alfie is a thug here before I get any comments. :))
Agree. Just don't understand the Sky position at all. I don't want pro Rangers just someone who comes in and has a love for the game and calls it as they see it.

Compare and contrast. A week ago a Celtic player clearly elbows an opponent. The commentator oh it could be a penalty. Nothing else said.

I've not paid for sky sports for 5 years and will continue to keep my money in my pocket. Other bears should think about going the same.
Why hasn’t Duffy’s hack on Ryan Kent in the old firm game been retrospectively upgraded to a red?

Does anyone have the email address for skysports to make a complaint against Crocker and Walker?

Sick of this pair of tramps, it's continual

What's the email address for complaints m8?

Brilliant 3 points and the headlines again is for a momment of fucking madness from Alfie that could have put us in deep shit.
He will get a 2 game ban and I’ll bet Gerrard is raging with him.

Last edited:
Back