Sky sports are a disgrace

Can he be cited? Their McGregor said Clancy said he saw it and thought it wasn’t intentional. Is it not only for cases where the ref missed it?

Clancy said he saw nothing in it and it was accidental. He saw the incident and chose not to act.

We know this because the w@nkers on sky had the brass neck to ask the Hivs Captain about Alfie...thats fuckin disgraceful.
McGregor then contradicts himself by saying,"you know where you're putting you're feet".
If that's the case he should have walked for stamping on Kamara!!
Agree

They can’t help themselves, yes we all know it was bad from Alfredo and we were lucky Clancy never sent him off but look at McGregor on Kamara with his stamp. Of course only one player matters

Here's a few talking points.
Those that say Alf knew what he was doing would have to accept that Porteous knows what he's doing when he goes all in on a tackle and McGregor knows he's going to stamp on Kamara.
I'd say Porteous should have been red carded in 20 seconds. He missed Alf, trying to go over the ball.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

strange how cocker and Walker didn’t want to continually make reference to they incidents.

18 times, 3 within 30 seconds of the final whistle cocker mentioned Morelos “stamp”

even Clancy says it wasn't intentional , Porteous and his team mates made little or nothing of it , Andy Wanker thought it was red ,so surely that tells you something...?
Andy wanker initially thought yellow. Then minutes realized he could say red and aid the momentum for a retro red.

even Clancy says it wasn't intentional , Porteous and his team mates made little or nothing of it , Andy Wanker thought it was red ,so surely that tells you something...?
I don’t take my opinions from Andy Walker thank you.

Intention doesn’t come into it. Clearly Clancy thought there wasn't enough for serious foul play but I think he will change his mind when he sees it again.

Does anyone have footage off Doige deliberately barging McGregor in to the post ?

the replay it showed he could have avoided McGregor but chose to barge into him.

Couldn't agree more. The McGregor incident was completely different. Yes Crocker is a fanny but that's missing the point. Morelos should have known better and if he gets cited then for me he deserves it.
Say all you want about the compliance issue but if he doesn't do it then there is no case to answer

I've read some shite on here in the past but your post takes the biscuit

The club need to act now. I was pissed at full time, but after watching Luke Shanley ask everyone he interviewed with a loaded question about it. Im absolutely seething. I've never seen that level of scrutiny in my life. Absolutely disgusting

Intention doesn’t come into it. Clearly Clancy thought there wasn't enough for serious foul play but I think he will change his mind when he sees it again.

What's the difference between Morelos and McGregor's??
That prick Luke Shanley never even asked the player or his manager.
Double standards at play once again.

We all know what Alfredo can be like but that obsession of commentary was way over the top. Tv scrutinies every little thing nowadays but morellos is an easy target for them. Things happen, there was other incidents which were not scrutinised to the same extent !

Let them whinge. In seasons gone by it may have impacted us but we have roofe, itten and defoe more than capable of stepping in.

Ultimately, they are right, it could have been red. But their persistence to highlight it says more about their desperation. Liked boyds comment about whether the compliance officer turns up for work or not.

It's coming home!

Just so I've got this right. Boyd who we have loved this season is wrong as he says it was a red and Clancy who is a cheat gets it wrong as he didn't think it was a red.
I look forward to waking up and checking the 200 pages of aye it was and no it wasn't tomorrow.

Notice the immediate difference in reaction to the McGregor stamp on Kamara? As clear as day for anyone watching.

I hope Gerrard defends Alfie!
Oh they were straight in with the "you can't call it a stamp" defence at the replay, utter cretins.

Stuart, he put no pressure on that.

And as his weight came on as he fell, he turned his boot.

To me, a stamp includes the use of force.
Fair enough. I believe different.

Morelos is and has been for a while, to us, a victim of suspect decisions and treatment. However on this isolated incident, I think he lashed out and allowed previous indiscretions to get the better of him.

I have no issue about Sky Sports making a headline. It is their job and we have provided the opportunity.

What was Jack Ross talking about, something happened in the last fixture with one of his players but didn’t want to get involved on the touch line?
Can’t remember anything about this.

I
It’s absolutely outrageous! I’ve been one of Morelos’ biggest critics for this side of his game but there was nothing in that tonight!

If that’s Kamara/Davis - it doesn’t get a second thought!
t wasn’t even a stamp ffs, tangle of legs. No worse or better than McGregor.

There was no stamp.
At the very worst Alfie was guilty of standing on the player's leg when he could / should have avoided it .
Better Alfie's action than the action of Michael Mols when he knackered his knee in his effort to avoid standing on monkey face Oliver Khan in Munich.

Intention doesn’t come into it. Clearly Clancy thought there wasn't enough for serious fo

l play but I think he will change his mind when he sees it again.

of course intent doesn't come into it.....because there wasn't any...

FFS you on the wacky baccy

Fair enough. I believe different.

Morelos is and has been for a while, to us, a victim of suspect decisions and treatment. However on this isolated incident, I think he lashed out and allowed previous indiscretions to get the better of him.

I have no issue about Sky Sports making a headline. It is their job and we have provided the opportunity.

Stuart, I’m not going to argue he wasn’t a bloody idiot, but I genuinely didn’t think it was serious foul play. Doesn’t that include excessive force mate ?

I do also disagree about Sky. That wasn’t even the dirtiest foul in the match. To me, both McGregor standing on Glen & Porteous dragging his studs on Jack’s shin were dirtier.

I respect if you want to disagree. I’m sure others will.

Last edited:
Hate to play the racist card, but Sky Sports have been hammering home the importance of 'the knee' and BLM for months now. So is the very obvious difference in standards (there is plenty of irrefutable evidence) applied to Morelos, compared to others, simply down to the team he plays for or are there other reasons?

It won’t go down well but he put himself in that position! They will lap it up but ultimately Alfie is at fault and WILL be banned! Only good thing is we have players now who’ll step up and do the job.
Thats not the point mate. Other players ‘put themselves in that position’ and nothing is said. The question is who decides what ‘the position’ Is?

The difference in the McGregor wrestle and stamp on Kamala was hardly commented on.

That said, Alfie, what were you thinking, surely you were aware of Clancy and his treatment of you in previous games, tonight maybe he thought he owed you a break. But bet your boots the Complance Officer will appear again, it’s a blue jersey, and you will sit out another two games.

Alfie, will you never learn?

Stuart, I’m not going to argue he wasn’t a bloody idiot, but I genuinely didn’t think it was serious foul play. Doesn’t that include excessive force mate ?

I do also disagree about Sky. That wasn’t even the dirtiest foul in the match. To me, both McGregor standing on Glen & Oorteous dragging his studs on Jack’s shin were dirtier.

I respect if you want to disagree. I’m sure others will.
Happy.
I appreciate you thoughts.
Bed time for me, good night good sir.

does anyone notice at the start and I think it's happened quite a few times with games featuring us that the camera will follow our players out and then move position so they can get AlfieCam set up for the game? tonight it watched all the other players go out and then moved as Alfie came out last and then got a zoom in to him, following him out

it's time Rangers started getting tough with Sky, sick of their agenda

Back