Irvine Welsh on Hibs TV - Hibs cleared by SFA

Disgraceful comments from Welsh. Clearly consumed by hate and jealousy - can’t be much more time till his heart packs up and the big fire calls his name.

I'd love to see him say that to Gerrard or Alfie face to face.

I've enjoyed his books but I'd happily part his stones.

Cvnt.

He’s a bigoted cxnt, the Rangers fans were all happy that Danny Boyle visited the Louden a year or so ago, but it was to check how to play his Orange Hall scene that Welsh slipped into his last film. Bawbag.

If that’s official Hibs Tv then this needs called out. It’s not on. I’m sick of this crap towards our club, no one else has to put up with this level of hatred. We all know if this was on our tv and something similar was said about that thug Porteous, then we would be punished and the media wouldn’t let us live it down.

That’s a shocking comment, I hope that there is appropriate action taken by the league and police Scotland

If i posted on his twitter that someone should chop him up with a machete, I'd be up in court. All the horrible bastards out in force tonight knowing we are one step closer.

So far he has said

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

He referred to us as "The Current Buns"

and he has just said "a great thing about closed doors football is no away fans, not needing to listen to that sectarian nonsense"

Shocking stuff.
Love his pain

So far he has said

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

He referred to us as "The Current Buns"

and he has just said "a great thing about closed doors football is no away fans, not needing to listen to that sectarian nonsense"

Shocking stuff.
That’s far worse than the Gerrard/Tav pic! Hope Rangers get straight into them!!

He 100% said it I saw it the half time talk was David Tanner bleating on about Alfie should have been sent off and Welch saying Morelos “should be chopped up put in envelopes and sent all over the world”
I was lost for words what a prick Tanner is as well
That’s taking it too far should be highlighted and shamed

Back