Irvine Welsh on Hibs TV - Hibs cleared by SFA

So far he has said

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

He referred to us as "The Current Buns"

and he has just said "a great thing about closed doors football is no away fans, not needing to listen to that sectarian nonsense"

Shocking stuff.
It should be Rangers reporting him to the police for that first comment.

So far he has said

"Morelos should be chopped up with a machete and sent to all corners of the globe"

and he has just said "a great thing about closed doors football is no away fans, not needing to listen to that sectarian nonsense"

Shocking stuff.

This has probably been said but he was in a band called Stairway 13 after the Ibrox Disaster.

A horrible individual who is consumed by hatred and bigotry.

So far he has said

Shocking stuff.
Irvine Welsh always has been, and always will be, an attention seeking ned.

He can write as many books and screenplays as he likes but he is what nature intended for him.

I wouldn't read one of his books, you might have to retire to your fainting couch.
His books are works of fiction Watching a football match and making comments like that are real world He should be accountable for his actions
He can stick us books up his arse

Scotland must be one of the few 'corners of the globe' :rolleyes: left where an individual like Alfie can be so abused, persecuted and singled-out for discriminatory special treatment...and not a peep of protest from anyone - media, politicians or football authorities.

Compare and contrast the stampede to defend and excuse Lennon.

Obviously knows feck all about his own club's history....the original sectarian club. Oh aye...and when the scum came through and took all the hivs players, back in the day, it was us that came to a benefit game to keep them in business...that seems like a mistake on our part.

So far he has said

Shocking stuff.

I hate cnuts like that. Uses his sectarian language but calls other sectarian.

As it was their official channel there should be an investigation.

I get folk not liking Morelos. They're pricks, mostly, but calling him a nasty player or whatever just betrays their own bitterness. It merits laughing at them.

Those comments from Welsh however are genuinely sick, and I'd say actionable. Another poster was right when they said a normal punter would be getting dragged out of bed by the police if that went up on Twitter, so if confirmed the club needs to be asking the question.

He’s a bigoted cxnt, the Rangers fans were all happy that Danny Boyle visited the Louden a year or so ago, but it was to check how to play his Orange Hall scene that Welsh slipped into his last film. Bawbag.
This. Irvine sent him there, no doubt to get indpiration for that scene. Prick

I get folk not liking Morelos. They're pricks, mostly, but calling him a nasty player or whatever just betrays their own bitterness. It merits laughing at them.

Those comments from Welsh however are genuinely sick, and I'd say actionable. Another poster was right when they said a normal punter would be getting dragged out of bed by the police if that went up on Twitter, so if confirmed the clubs needs to be asking the question.
Correct

So far he has said

Last edited:
So far he has said

Shocking stuff.
Is this on their TV channel?

Back