Tottenham v Liverpool

Premier league fixtures coming thick and fast just now. Seems like they are on every night for the next wee while

Was Star Wars music just playing there, I’m sure I head music from the Phantom Menace :))

That angle isn’t conclusive at all IMO, it probably is just offside though so fair enough.

Dont even know what the f*ck I'm meant to be looking at. Was it his heel that was off?!

This rule badly needs changed back to daylight.

Offside from a heel while having your back to goal...Welcome to VAR in the EPL!

Must take ages to post that on everything you don't care about.

Looking froward to this game personally. Liverpool need a win and Spurs could solidify themselves as genuine contenders here.
The problem with the football at the moment is no crowds. Unless it's your own team, you cant really get into it.

I watched the utd liverpool game, which was not a bad game, but would have enjoyed it a lot more if the crowds were in.

To be honest I’m gutted at not being able to afford BT anymore. Been some right good fixtures on it this season and the monotony of losing my job, shielding and all the rest of it really could be using these games.

Anyway, this could be the final, or at least penultimate nail in the coffin of Liverpool’s title challenge.
Sorry to hear mate.
I’ve only got it cause my wife has EE phone contract!

I need to watch games closer.
It never crossed my mind at all that there was even a possible offside in that goal.

VAR they way it's done in England is a pile of piss. If you can't tell from the first few seconds then the original decision should stand
Not just england. Var has no room in a fast flowing game like football.

Fine for rugby, american football which are stop and start. With football it's a killer of the enjoyment of the game, especially the paying punters.

What has happened to Salah? Up there with Ronaldo and Messi a year ago. Looks unable to take anything on his right side.

mate has a st down there. Meant to be something else
It’s amazing. I’ve not been down for an EPL game but I was down there for the NFL London series game between the Panthers and Buccaneers

place around the stadium is a dump but inside it’s beautiful

Back